Texas Hunting Forum

Interesting Pro Hunting YouTube Video

Posted By: syncerus

Interesting Pro Hunting YouTube Video - 04/17/17 04:42 AM

I'd never seen this before. I think it's exceptional in its own irreverent way.
Posted By: mattyg06

Re: Interesting Pro Hunting YouTube Video - 04/17/17 03:47 PM

That's a great video.
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Interesting Pro Hunting YouTube Video - 04/17/17 04:55 PM

Good video. 'Had to work in some of the tired old common liberal opinions of a (legal) hunter, but it just might make the city dwelling kids listen.
Posted By: therancher

Re: Interesting Pro Hunting YouTube Video - 04/17/17 06:12 PM

I wonder if this video by NP's twin will help him and other anti high fence elitists to understand the importance of high fences to the preservation of species???

Nah, not a chance. loser8
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Interesting Pro Hunting YouTube Video - 04/17/17 06:30 PM

Originally Posted By: therancher
I wonder if this video by NP's twin will help him and other anti high fence elitists to understand the importance of high fences to the preservation of species???

rofl
Posted By: Nogalus Prairie

Re: Interesting Pro Hunting YouTube Video - 04/17/17 06:55 PM

Lol get outside the livestock pens/away from the pet animal sales and come do some real hunting with me sometime old man. grin
Posted By: therancher

Re: Interesting Pro Hunting YouTube Video - 04/18/17 04:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Nogalus Prairie

Lol get outside the livestock pens/away from the pet animal sales and come do some real hunting with me sometime old man. grin

Wow. Didn't mean to kill the thread. Obviously the thought of you and I hunting together is toxic..
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Interesting Pro Hunting YouTube Video - 04/18/17 04:11 PM

Wow. Didn't mean to kill the thread. Obviously the thought of you and I hunting together is toxic..

Oh, I'd pay to be an observer.
Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: Interesting Pro Hunting YouTube Video - 04/20/17 01:19 AM

Always enjoyed taking the kids & grand kids ya the zoo... They got feeders too, just no guns allowed... & for the anti-low fence just look back threw the years the history of Smith County, 83 & years before it was 1 buck county, couldn't get doe tag, & around 2010 it went 4 deer county, seen more deer than hogs...
Low Free range hunting...
NP rofl i'm an ol fart, do i qualify ? flag
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum