Texas Hunting Forum

Outfitter's and hunting guides what liability insurance do you have?

Posted By: Lance Vick

Outfitter's and hunting guides what liability insurance do you have? - 12/01/16 04:39 PM

What liability insurance do you have or outfitters insurance is best
Or better yet which is best company as far as rates ?
Thanks
Posted By: sig226fan (Rguns.com)

Re: Outfitter's and hunting guides what liability insurance do you have? - 12/02/16 12:47 AM

Farm Bureau has a program. As does National Shooting Sports Foundation. Oddly enough, Lloyd's underwrites both. I doubt anyone will share specifics openly.
Posted By: don k

Re: Outfitter's and hunting guides what liability insurance do you have? - 12/02/16 12:52 AM

I have mine with Farm Bureau. Was the most reasonable I found around here.
Posted By: Lance Vick

Re: Outfitter's and hunting guides what liability insurance do you have? - 12/02/16 02:32 AM

Thanks guys will check them out
Posted By: therancher

Re: Outfitter's and hunting guides what liability insurance do you have? - 12/02/16 02:59 AM

I just tell my hunters if you wanna live you won't sue me. So far so good.

I'm an old fart. I don't play.
Posted By: Stompy

Re: Outfitter's and hunting guides what liability insurance do you have? - 12/02/16 03:27 AM

Originally Posted By: don k
I have mine with Farm Bureau. Was the most reasonable I found around here.

Me too.
Posted By: Leonardo

Re: Outfitter's and hunting guides what liability insurance do you have? - 12/02/16 03:13 PM

Just be careful and read through the fine print really well. I looked into purchasing some a few years back when I had the need and chose to save my money.

Just to clarify I sell insurance for a living, so being the skeptic I am, I read through multiple policies and couldn't get comfortable with any of the policy language.

I did not look into Farm Bureau though.
Posted By: Curtis

Re: Outfitter's and hunting guides what liability insurance do you have? - 12/03/16 07:29 AM

IIC in San Antonio.
Very pleased.
Posted By: Daddybigbuck

Re: Outfitter's and hunting guides what liability insurance do you have? - 12/03/16 06:26 PM

I'm no attorney but establishing an LLC can be as important as Insurance if your trying to protect personal assets.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum