Texas Hunting Forum

Forget about what you want Santa to bring you.

Posted By: Texas Dan

Forget about what you want Santa to bring you. - 12/01/16 01:47 PM

What hunting-related item will he be bringing that son or daughter, or grandson or granddaughter?
Posted By: Hunt n Fish

Re: Forget about what you want Santa to bring you. - 12/01/16 03:20 PM

cheers
Posted By: Mr. T.

Re: Forget about what you want Santa to bring you. - 12/01/16 03:37 PM

My two eight year old twin grandsons........their first rifle, a brand new 243 each.
Posted By: rdhibbs

Re: Forget about what you want Santa to bring you. - 12/01/16 05:04 PM

My 13 year old son got his GSG 1911 .22 Early, He is also getting a Barnett Recruit Recurve Crossbow with some accessories. We are going on a youth hunt on December 16-17 where trypods are required so he has a new Bog Pod, a cheap blow gun, and materals to make blow guns and darts.

my 16 year old nephew living with me gets a Crossman replica of a Walther P-38 and an exact leather replica hard case holster with a couple of extra magazines thrown in. He also gets the blow gun stuff.

Santa is broke!!!!
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Forget about what you want Santa to bring you. - 12/01/16 05:12 PM

My two grandsons will each get their first BB gun. Firearm safety training begins 12-25-16.... up
Posted By: Creedmoor

Re: Forget about what you want Santa to bring you. - 12/02/16 02:30 AM

My son wants a Glock. So a new G19 is ready and waiting for Christmas morning. Carry Permit soon to follow.
Posted By: Gone to Texas

Re: Forget about what you want Santa to bring you. - 12/03/16 07:12 PM

Originally Posted By: SnakeWrangler
My two grandsons will each get their first BB gun. Firearm safety training begins 12-25-16.... up

Nice gift! I still remember the first BB gun my Dad got me. It was one of those Daisy guns that shot bb's and pellets. He shot pellets and I was only allowed to shoot bb's. Lots of good memories walking around the house getting squirrels and crows!
Posted By: MikeC

Re: Forget about what you want Santa to bring you. - 12/04/16 08:08 PM

I guess it will depend on how many legs the deer has that he's hunting!
Posted By: sig226fan (Rguns.com)

Re: Forget about what you want Santa to bring you. - 12/04/16 11:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Texas Dan
What hunting-related item will he be bringing that son or daughter, or grandson or granddaughter?

Since my son is a member here, I'll refrain, but he'll like it. And it's not the new M4 he thinks it is...
Posted By: NDN98

Re: Forget about what you want Santa to bring you. - 12/05/16 01:41 AM

Originally Posted By: SnakeWrangler
clap
Posted By: Erny

Re: Forget about what you want Santa to bring you. - 12/05/16 03:18 AM

Originally Posted By: Mr. T.
My two eight year old twin grandsons........their first rifle, a brand new 243 each.

You are obviously the favorite grandfather!!!
Posted By: BigPig

Re: Forget about what you want Santa to bring you. - 12/05/16 03:58 AM

No kids. But bought my wife a Franchi Affinity 20g. She got it early and has already busted some quail with it and missed a few ducks
Posted By: tShawnB

Re: Forget about what you want Santa to bring you. - 12/05/16 03:19 PM

Another day of no bills, no car payment, no insurance payment, etc... Santa is at my house everyday.
Posted By: pittdog33

Re: Forget about what you want Santa to bring you. - 12/05/16 11:41 PM

My 15 year old will be getting his first rifle in 270. Now I can have mine back.
Posted By: Curtis

Re: Forget about what you want Santa to bring you. - 12/06/16 12:11 AM

Nothing hunting related this year.
Posted By: Lucky

Re: Forget about what you want Santa to bring you. - 12/08/16 04:39 PM

My son is getting a new Boyd's thumbhole stock for his Savage .243 in Zombie green, a nikon 3-9x40 and a Benjamin 177 Pellet gun for those pesky doves outside. Not to mention a new duck hunting jacket, and lots of random camo stuff. No video games here. <----
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum