Terrible News.... - 11/08/16 05:29 AM

Minnesota hunder found dead in tree stand

Sad news....
Posted By: kmon11

Re: Terrible News.... - 11/08/16 05:39 AM

RIP
Posted By: MELackey

Re: Terrible News.... - 11/08/16 05:40 AM

sooner or later, we'll all die. We should all be as lucky as that guy. He got up that morning and had the ability to get dressed and climb a tree stand. So many wake up every morning and don't even know who they are anymore.
Posted By: Texas Dan

Re: Terrible News.... - 11/08/16 11:45 AM

Suicide?
Posted By: Deerhunter61

Re: Terrible News.... - 11/08/16 12:04 PM

Originally Posted By: MELackey
sooner or later, we'll all die.

Yes we do...so it's extremely important to know where you will spend eternity...heaven or hell...

'AND IT SHALL BE THAT EVERYONE WHO CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED.'
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Terrible News.... - 11/08/16 12:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Texas Dan
Suicide?

That was my thought too.....said "gun shot"....I figure self-inflicted or they would most likely have stated otherwise....Sad either way....
Posted By: ZK-315

Re: Terrible News.... - 11/08/16 02:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Deerhunter61
Originally Posted By: MELackey
sooner or later, we'll all die.

Yes we do...so it's extremely important to know where you will spend eternity...heaven or hell...

'AND IT SHALL BE THAT EVERYONE WHO CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED.'

Amen. And when it's my time, being in a deer stand wouldn't be a bad way to go. Go out doing what you love, just not in such an unfortunate way. Prayers up to the family.
Posted By: HWY_MAN

Re: Terrible News.... - 11/08/16 02:26 PM

When my father in-law passed away he was sitting in a chair in front of the fire about 20 miles as the mule travels back in the mountains of Wyoming guiding an elk hunt. Right where he wanted to be.
Posted By: ZK-315

Re: Terrible News.... - 11/08/16 02:36 PM

Good way to go hwy_man.
Posted By: Texas Dan

Re: Terrible News.... - 11/08/16 03:02 PM

Yes, he may have recently got some health-related news and decided if he was going to leave this world, it would be while doing what he loved, rather than wasting away in a bed.

Still, hunters have been killed in their stand after accidentally dropping their firearm.
Posted By: Chief Wood

Re: Terrible News.... - 11/08/16 04:53 PM

That's the way to go......
Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: Terrible News.... - 11/08/16 05:40 PM

dueling with android, thread not opening up... confused2 hunder ?
Havent seen it on news, angel Prayers ... flag
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum