Texas Hunting Forum

Taylor Drury getting death threats

Posted By: HuntnFly67

Taylor Drury getting death threats - 10/25/16 03:12 AM

Looks like Taylor Drury arrowed a good one and the keyboard cowards want her dead. Death threats to huntress
Posted By: Jkd106

Re: Taylor Drury getting death threats - 10/25/16 03:26 AM

Liberal idiots!
Posted By: passthru

Re: Taylor Drury getting death threats - 10/25/16 03:27 AM

Someone threatened my daughter like that I would pay a lot of money to find out who and deal out personal vengeance on them.
Posted By: Age N Score ?

Re: Taylor Drury getting death threats - 10/25/16 10:30 AM

duel
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Taylor Drury getting death threats - 10/25/16 11:06 AM

The ones making the comments are the real psychopaths, especially that one in all caps - now she's got some real issues.

Congrats to the huntress on a monster buck.
Posted By: SniperRAB

Re: Taylor Drury getting death threats - 10/25/16 11:20 AM

Originally Posted By: Jkd106
Liberal idiots!

Yepper....

Democrats
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Taylor Drury getting death threats - 10/25/16 11:29 AM

This is why I no longer Facebook. Full of libertards. You are much better off inviting your friends to a hunting forum to view your pics.

Congrats to Taylor, awesome buck. up

Re: Taylor Drury getting death threats - 10/25/16 11:37 AM

I suppose incidents like this supports the argument that forums will never die.

I just don't understand getting all riled up over it. Life's too short to harbor that much angst.

Re: Taylor Drury getting death threats - 10/25/16 11:45 AM

Actually most outfitters and ranches has went to IG not FB..

And most "Decent" Hunters, Ranches and Outfitters will avoid forums unless they are very well Moderated to weed out the Libs.
Posted By: kdkane1971

Re: Taylor Drury getting death threats - 10/25/16 12:06 PM

Originally Posted By: SniperRAB
Liberal idiots!

Yepper....

Democrats
Posted By: Deerhunter61

Re: Taylor Drury getting death threats - 10/25/16 12:31 PM

Liberal idiots!
Originally Posted By: Age N Score ?
duel
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Taylor Drury getting death threats - 10/25/16 12:43 PM

Liberal idiots!

Yepper....

Democrats

Yup...you know, the ones that preach peace and tolerance....... rolleyes
Posted By: Mr. T.

Re: Taylor Drury getting death threats - 10/25/16 12:45 PM

Originally Posted By: passthru
Someone threatened my daughter like that I would pay a lot of money to find out who and deal out personal vengeance on them.

X1,000
Posted By: passthru

Re: Taylor Drury getting death threats - 10/25/16 12:47 PM

Social media is tough for me anyhow. Last night at a scout committee meeting the parents complained we don't communicate. We send tons of emails with no response. They want us to use popular social media avenues. I am not on any of them. Guess my days of being a scoutmaster are over. Which is fine I guess. Knees and back are liking hiking and camping less all the time.
Posted By: GLC

Re: Taylor Drury getting death threats - 10/25/16 01:59 PM

You would think with all the talk of "bullying" in the public eye that this should have at least the same importance of being stopped.
Posted By: hook_n_line

Re: Taylor Drury getting death threats - 10/25/16 02:05 PM

Dang! I wish I had a picture of me with a deer like that. Screw the death threats just stand still most of those idiots couldn't hit you unless you were moving and walked into the bullet. rofl
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Taylor Drury getting death threats - 10/25/16 02:07 PM

Drury's have the resources, but what the idiots don't realize is Social media is a revenue resource, more hits she gets good or bad doesn't matter more they make.

Kendall Jones is a perfect example. Hunters didn't catapult her name into hunting fame. Anti's did. Her endorsements/hunts etc are paid out due to popularity. More attention she gets good or bad bigger her name gets.

Re: Taylor Drury getting death threats - 10/25/16 02:10 PM

Originally Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Drury's have the resources, but what the idiots don't realize is Social media is a revenue resource, more hits she gets good or bad doesn't matter more they make.

Kendall Jones is a perfect example. Hunters didn't catapult her name into hunting fame. Anti's did. Her endorsements/hunts etc are paid out due to popularity. More attention she gets good or bad bigger her name gets.

That's coincidental you mention Kendall as the link I used came from K's FB post.
Posted By: Always ready 2 hunt

Re: Taylor Drury getting death threats - 10/25/16 02:22 PM

Originally Posted By: SnakeWrangler
Liberal idiots!

Yepper....

Democrats

Yep, If you have not yet, get out and VOTE. Wife and I are voting this morning but please don't let Nov 8th come and go without voting! texas flag

Congrats to the huntress and monster buck. We'll see the episode next year.

Re: Taylor Drury getting death threats - 10/25/16 02:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Always ready 2 hunt
Originally Posted By: SnakeWrangler
Liberal idiots!

Yepper....

Democrats

Yep, If you have not yet, get out and VOTE. Wife and I are voting this morning but please don't let Nov 8th come and go without voting! texas flag

Congrats to the huntress and monster buck. We'll see the episode next year.

Vote Republican up
Posted By: Western

Re: Taylor Drury getting death threats - 10/25/16 02:35 PM

Incredible buck, I wish the young lady many years of trophy hunting. I don't know how to do Facebook, so this may come off wrong, but outside of sone dumb'd down AH's, they can pound sand, who takes much of what they post? I mean, to threaten a human life over a hunt-able animal, who comes out the degenerate??

Re: Taylor Drury getting death threats - 10/25/16 02:42 PM

That's the Beauty of IG she had nothing but great comments and they weed out the Liberal Idiots..
FB is big with Libs and House Frows for a reason rofl

She has moved up in the scene of late up
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Taylor Drury getting death threats - 10/25/16 03:02 PM

Originally Posted By: HuntnFly67

That's coincidental you mention Kendall as the link I used came from K's FB post.

That's funny.
Millennial marketing and social media is brilliant in its own right. I just got to sit through an hour long presentation on how my company is now a "digital marketing" company.... made me scratch my head when I got the email, we are in IT consulting, it was an interesting presentation especially when you see how advertising and brand recognition is so explosive.

Just look in the hunting community where some fledgling start ups(Mtn ops, Kuiu, Maven, Tract, etc) are having triple digit growth year in year out and don't even have a true store front.
Posted By: TexOddball

Re: Taylor Drury getting death threats - 10/25/16 06:42 PM

To pull a quote of wisdom from perhaps an odd source, entertainer JayZ said it best;

Haters gonna hate
Let 'em hate
Watch the money pile up
Posted By: Jkd106

Re: Taylor Drury getting death threats - 10/25/16 08:38 PM

Originally Posted By: hook_n_line
Dang! I wish I had a picture of me with a deer like that. Screw the death threats just stand still most of those idiots couldn't hit you unless you were moving and walked into the bullet. rofl

No worries they don't own guns, and unlike my money they aren't borrowing mine!
Posted By: LandPirate

Re: Taylor Drury getting death threats - 10/25/16 08:43 PM

So much for sisterhood and women supporting women in their individual pursuits. Add in the whole Vegan/PETA/Democrat/Liberal ideology and you see their true colors.
Posted By: Palehorse

Re: Taylor Drury getting death threats - 10/25/16 08:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Pitchfork Predator
This is why I no longer Facebook. Full of libertards. You are much better off inviting your friends to a hunting forum to view your pics.

Congrats to Taylor, awesome buck. up

I agree 100%
Posted By: dkershen

Re: Taylor Drury getting death threats - 10/25/16 09:58 PM

Liberal idiots!

Yepper....

Democrats

x3...
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum