Texas Hunting Forum

Hiii From Spain!

Posted By: Senik

Hiii From Spain! - 10/17/16 03:51 PM

I decided to register on your forum, because I would like to share my experiences hunting with you and also learn something more than English, which never hurts, also know other cultures hunting and show you as we hunt here in my country

Tnx 4 your attention
Posted By: Stompy

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/17/16 03:51 PM

welcome

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/17/16 03:56 PM

The photo is of last year, two red partridges, the jewel in the crown of small game in my country

Posted By: Sniper John

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/17/16 03:58 PM

Welcome to the forum. I think Texas and Spain shares at least one type of hunting. We both have free ranging Aoudad.

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/17/16 04:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Sniper John
Welcome to the forum. I think Texas and Spain shares at least one type of hunting. We both have free ranging Aoudad.
tnx John

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/17/16 04:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Stompy
welcome
Thanks Stompy

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/17/16 04:12 PM

A little bit of me ...
I am 23, I am a hunter since I can remember, in my country you can only use weapons from the 14, however along with my father used some. I trained a .22 rifle that still keep a CZ 452.
Now practice the two modes, big game and small game, big game stalking and waiting at nights. small game hunting with dogs and shotgun.

Currently I have three hunting guns a Browning Bar MKII 30-06, and two shotguns 12, a Benelli premium 12/76 and FN Browning Auto-5 of 1967 of 12/70.
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/17/16 04:22 PM

Welcome. I've toured through some of Spain once. I'd really like to return to hunt there someday.

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/17/16 04:33 PM

What breed of dog? Anyone living in España hunt with Vizslas?
Posted By: PMK

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/17/16 04:37 PM

welcome

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/17/16 04:43 PM

I use a Spaniel Breton, Pointer and Podenco

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/17/16 04:46 PM

Vizsla there are many who use them. Normally used for hunting partridge or bird. I usually hunting practice is more of rabbit and hare
Posted By: hook_n_line

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/17/16 04:55 PM

welcome

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/17/16 05:04 PM

You should start a new post in our Gun dog forum and share some pictures or hunting pictures of your Brittany, Pointer, and Canary Hound. I would love to see a picture of your Podenco. I have never seen one in person. I have owned and hunted several scent hounds and my grandfather hunted with Greyhound and Wolfhound crosses. Much bigger than your Podenco. All hounds have a special place in my heart. I do hunt Rabbits and Squirrels with my Vizsla, though most don't here in the States.

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/17/16 05:06 PM

I have to ask. Do you hunt Snipe in Spain? I hunt them here. It is the reason behind my forum username.
Posted By: Always ready 2 hunt

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/17/16 05:13 PM

welcome
Nice gun collection young man.
Posted By: kweber

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/17/16 05:13 PM

love those FN auto-5's
mine is mid-1950's light twelve...
vent-rib and "Prince of Wales" grip...
it and me are of same age...
Posted By: retfuz

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/17/16 05:42 PM

welcome

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/17/16 06:48 PM

You should start a new post in our Gun dog forum and share some pictures or hunting pictures of your Brittany, Pointer, and Canary Hound. I would love to see a picture of your Podenco. I have never seen one in person. I have owned and hunted several scent hounds and my grandfather hunted with Greyhound and Wolfhound crosses. Much bigger than your Podenco. All hounds have a special place in my heart. I do hunt Rabbits and Squirrels with my Vizsla, though most don't here in the States.
of course, thursday I will go out hunting and take some photos of the dogs

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/17/16 06:54 PM

I have to ask. Do you hunt Snipe in Spain? I hunt them here. It is the reason behind my forum username.
I had to look up the meaning of "Snipe" my English is rather poor yet. I've always thought that Sniper meant (military long-range shooter) in google image appeared to me this bird, here we call them "becacina" as being similar to woodcock (Becada) have hunted some in my life but being a waterbird in my hunting area there are few wet sites, are rare to see, like ducks.

photo take of google images
Posted By: SniperRAB

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/17/16 06:54 PM

up

Bienvenido a bordo

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/17/16 07:06 PM

Originally Posted By: kweber
love those FN auto-5's
mine is mid-1950's light twelve...
vent-rib and "Prince of Wales" grip...
it and me are of same age...
My self-5 I got it at auction, here in my country are little valued and paid for it just under 100 $ about 85 €, the woods were in bad condition but the unpolluted mechanism, we sanded the wood and finish with finish oil and have been really well, got the shotgun because I love weapons and its history and could not stay without first semiautomatic shotgun in the history. It has incorporated the typical SpeedLoading of browning.
Posted By: poisonivie

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/17/16 07:18 PM

I'm surprised you're not using one of those really nice Spanish made SxS.
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/17/16 07:24 PM

welcome

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/17/16 07:43 PM

Originally Posted By: poisonivie
I'm surprised you're not using one of those really nice Spanish made SxS.
hahahha everything has an explanation. the SXS have a shot unless the semi automatics, the weight is greater, and do not feel comfortable with them, that does not mean that I also like. My father owns the shotguns of my grandfather, I someday inherit. A victor Sarrasqueta 12Ga and a Crucelegui 16ga with hammers out.

Had a Winchester 1200 pump action that I sold. in a pump action no limitation magazine and you can charge those who enter it, in my case 6 cartridges, I miss it crying
Posted By: NDN98

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/18/16 03:32 AM

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing your posts where you share your hunting experiences with us!
Posted By: Nathan Nelson

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/18/16 03:43 AM

Welcome to the forum...
Posted By: SapperTitan

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/18/16 04:02 AM

Originally Posted By: PMK
welcome
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/18/16 11:30 AM

welcome
Posted By: Deerhunter61

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/18/16 01:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Stompy
welcome
Posted By: Age N Score ?

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/19/16 06:17 PM

texas welcome
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/20/16 06:17 AM

Welcome to THF. I lived at Seville back in the 1960's. Actually on the USAF military housing area called Santa Clara. We visited Valencia once, I believe it was the summer of 1962.
Posted By: colt45-90

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/20/16 06:15 PM

welcome to the forum Senik, come on over and visit Texas, I know several members including myself that would show you some good hunts.
Ken

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/25/16 11:35 PM

Originally Posted By: colt45
welcome to the forum Senik, come on over and visit Texas, I know several members including myself that would show you some good hunts.
Ken
thanks for the invitation!
I will not die without visiting me USA, far from Texas, my dream has always been to spend a long time there, but it is difficult.
I'm a big fan of guns, in addition to hunting, and in my country are frowned upon, the legislation is very hard and have banned the .223 and .50. In addition to many other ...
Here we receive M4 and AR15 transformed to 222 Rem, resulting in a cost overrun.
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/26/16 01:22 AM

welcome
Posted By: JKC

Re: Hiii From Spain! - 10/26/16 01:34 AM

Welcome!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum