Texas Hunting Forum

anyone seen this lion attack

Posted By: esnow74

anyone seen this lion attack - 06/09/16 06:56 PM

I came across this today and just wondered what everyone's thoughts are? Is it fake? I don't know but plenty claim its a fake.
https://youtu.be/eUm0H_3QLPU

I get disgusted at the comments that people make. Why is it ok to get so upset with an animal being killed that anyone would wish death on someone? What happened to respectfully disagreeing with people. When someone makes comments about how they should be killed or mauled because they killed a certain animal, doesnt that make that person just like the one they condemn? I do not trophy hunt but I have no issue with those that do. I hunt because I enjoy it and I will harvest some game from time to time because I like the meat. I don't make hateful comments to vegans or any others that disagree with me, I may debate them but never wish violence or ill will just because you don't do the same things I do. Those same people are blaming others for all the wrong in the world. O well, I hope these folks were safe and can't wait for hunting season to roll back around.
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: anyone seen this lion attack - 06/09/16 07:13 PM

They're just mindless mommy's basement city dwellers that were raised on Bambi and the Lion King. They really believe nature functions as Disney portrays it and they spew their social media group think vitriol from behind the safety of a computer screen. Life doesn't exist face-to-face for them, only on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc. And I don't think many of them have had anyone close to them actually die...yet.

The good news is that usage of all the leading social media sites is down. Some millennials (my kids included, thank you Lord) are starting to discover that all that crap is a huge waste of time when you're trying to make a living.
Posted By: 5Redman8

Re: anyone seen this lion attack - 06/09/16 07:39 PM

You'd have to be an idiot to think that is real.

Terrible CGI
Posted By: Kingsview Safaris

Re: anyone seen this lion attack - 06/10/16 05:41 AM

Fake! For the main the reason that the accent is terrible....us South Africans don't sound like that, do we? roflmao

Also I recognize that Trophy photo from another Outfitters site.
Posted By: rex47

Re: anyone seen this lion attack - 06/10/16 12:39 PM

I have read that for a lion to have a mane like that he would be 6-7 years old. These lions have no scars like wild lions of that age would have. This looks like a canned hunt.
Posted By: Wacm

Re: anyone seen this lion attack - 06/10/16 03:12 PM

Stupid... Even the way the actors...I mean hunters were acting. There is a very powerful thing that happens when an animal like that is killed...nobody acts like that. I've heard most people cry when they kill their lion. This was like a Saturday night live skit. Boooo...
Good try huggers
Posted By: dkershen

Re: anyone seen this lion attack - 06/10/16 08:49 PM

Bad fake. bs
Posted By: Loganf

Re: anyone seen this lion attack - 06/15/16 04:44 AM

Horribly fake
Posted By: ELKMTB

Re: anyone seen this lion attack - 06/19/16 10:53 PM

link no longer avaible
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum