Texas Hunting Forum

camphouse needs 2 bathrooms

Posted By: dune2218

camphouse needs 2 bathrooms - 04/02/16 03:27 PM

short version of the story is ------9 quail hunters , one bathroom. One guy couldnt 'wait', so he went outside, the dogs found 'it'. Here is one of the Brittanys that found it first. We decided to keep a shovel near the door.

Posted By: Espy

Re: camphouse needs 2 bathrooms - 04/02/16 03:48 PM

dang barf
Posted By: Dalee7892

Re: camphouse needs 2 bathrooms - 04/02/16 04:32 PM

Two toilets equals two pails or a two hole-Er.
Posted By: EddieWalker

Re: camphouse needs 2 bathrooms - 04/02/16 07:21 PM

Did she roll around in it? My brother had a brittany one time and she would roll on everything she found that stunk real bad. Dead animals, turds or just some nasty swamp mud. Strangest dog ever!!!!
Posted By: TexFlip

Re: camphouse needs 2 bathrooms - 04/02/16 08:52 PM

Dude doesn't know how to cover his chit? He'd be the one on cleanup duty.
Posted By: HWY_MAN

Re: camphouse needs 2 bathrooms - 04/02/16 09:01 PM

Quote:
9 quail hunters , one bathroom.

That's an accident waiting to happen. Nothing will turn me away from an outfitter quicker than improper or insufficient facilities, Mrs B. don't go in the bushes!
Posted By: CRAnderson52

Re: camphouse needs 2 bathrooms - 04/02/16 10:09 PM

Hopefully it was his dog?
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: camphouse needs 2 bathrooms - 04/02/16 11:38 PM

Originally Posted By: EddieWalker
Did she roll around in it? My brother had a brittany one time and she would roll on everything she found that stunk real bad. Dead animals, turds or just some nasty swamp mud. Strangest dog ever!!!!

I had 2 Brittanys that would do the same thing, I think it in their genes.

Re: camphouse needs 2 bathrooms - 04/03/16 02:47 AM

the 'offender' was the guy that runs the lease, one guy picked up his setter to put him in dog trailer and got it all over his shirt! lol ------------ since the lease is in N. OK., and has 33,000 acres for $1.00 an acre with 10 hunters on the lease,,,, there is only 1 deer hunter on it,,, the rest are quail,, some go up in the spring and road hunt for turkeys. Considerably cheaper than what we pay in Tx. ON Avg, the last 2 yrs, we find a covey every 20-30 minutes ---- sooo no one wants to piss this guy off and get kicked off of the lease.
Posted By: kmon11

Re: camphouse needs 2 bathrooms - 04/03/16 03:14 AM

Originally Posted By: dogcatcher
Originally Posted By: EddieWalker

I had 2 Brittanys that would do the same thing, I think it in their genes.

Well the Brittany breed is from France, ever in a confined space with a bunch of French folks?
Posted By: kweber

Re: camphouse needs 2 bathrooms - 04/03/16 09:05 AM

go back to town, girly boy...
Posted By: kweber

Re: camphouse needs 2 bathrooms - 04/03/16 09:11 AM

Originally Posted By: HWY_MAN
Quote:

That's an accident waiting to happen. Nothing will turn me away from an outfitter quicker than improper or insufficient facilities, Mrs B. don't go in the bushes!

stay in town, then.. REALLY?
WOW...
yall wanna go outdoors(cityspeak) but expect full falcitities?
LMAO!
Posted By: pkfergy

Re: camphouse needs 2 bathrooms - 04/05/16 06:08 AM

Awe damn... Hopefully the guilty party was stuck with clean up duty...
Posted By: BigPig

Re: camphouse needs 2 bathrooms - 04/05/16 08:50 PM

Oxner did that didn't he? whip
Posted By: PMK

Re: camphouse needs 2 bathrooms - 04/05/16 08:54 PM

Originally Posted By: BigPig
Oxner did that didn't he? whip
roflmao

Re: camphouse needs 2 bathrooms - 04/08/16 05:28 PM

Originally Posted By: kweber
Quote:

WOW...
LMAO!

You know how us old city folks are! I suspect I'm not the only one laughing my arse off at your comment.
Posted By: ndhunter

Re: camphouse needs 2 bathrooms - 04/09/16 05:48 AM

Originally Posted By: kweber
Quote:

WOW...
LMAO!

You know how us old city folks are! I suspect I'm not the only one laughing my arse off at your comment.

It took you 6 days

I have been checking this post everyday

You're slow to the punch these days HWY_MAN, thought maybe you took another self imposed hiatus

Re: camphouse needs 2 bathrooms - 04/09/16 10:37 AM

Quote:
It took you 6 days

I have been checking this post everyday

You're slow to the punch these days HWY_MAN, thought maybe you took another self imposed hiatus

It took me 6 days to quit laughing!
Posted By: HuntingTexas

Re: camphouse needs 2 bathrooms - 04/09/16 10:57 PM

Originally Posted By: dune2218
the 'offender' was the guy that runs the lease, one guy picked up his setter to put him in dog trailer and got it all over his shirt! lol ------------ since the lease is in N. OK., and has 33,000 acres for $1.00 an acre with 10 hunters on the lease,,,, there is only 1 deer hunter on it,,, the rest are quail,, some go up in the spring and road hunt for turkeys. Considerably cheaper than what we pay in Tx. ON Avg, the last 2 yrs, we find a covey every 20-30 minutes ---- sooo no one wants to piss this guy off and get kicked off of the lease.

I'm still trying to imagine being the only deer hunter on 33,000 acres. I'd crap on a cactus to be the only deer hunter on 33.000 acres.

Re: camphouse needs 2 bathrooms - 04/10/16 07:13 PM

Here is a pic of one of the deer he shot ------ I took my picture with it and his gun. He has pics of considerably better deer than this on his game camera.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum