Texas Hunting Forum

Tactical

Posted By: DH3

Tactical - 04/02/16 04:14 AM

Notice how almost everything, gun/hunting related, is now "TACTICAL" ? I am available to consultant for any vendors out there who need to increase their sales !!
So far, no one is advertising:
1 Tactical Deer Corn
2 Tactical Deer Blinds
3 Tactical Doe Pee
4 Tactical Feeders
5 Tactical Deer Blocks
6 Tactical Coolers
7 Tactical Gun Oil
8 Tactical Gun Cleaning Patches
9 Tactical Hog Traps
10 Tactical Game Cameras

I am sure that there are other items out there that could use some clever advertising gimmick.
As previously stated, I am available to consult. The price is right !

cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader
Posted By: blackcoal

Re: Tactical - 04/02/16 05:04 AM

Black sells better !!
Posted By: wtjim

Re: Tactical - 04/02/16 05:20 AM

Flat dull black or tactical tan sells even better and it actually makes you a better Hunter....
Posted By: Texas Dan

Re: Tactical - 04/02/16 10:52 AM

Originally Posted By: wtjim
Flat dull black or tactical tan sells even better and it actually makes you a better Hunter....

Simply adding an expensive, German-made scope to your rifle makes you an excellent marksman.
Posted By: Simple Searcher

Re: Tactical - 04/02/16 11:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Texas Dan

Simply adding an expensive, German-made scope to your rifle makes you an excellent marksman.

Having an AR immediately qualifies you as an expert in follow-up shots.
Posted By: Slow Drifter

Re: Tactical - 04/02/16 11:43 AM

Possibilities are endless! Just get a bunch of cheap rails off E-bay and start sticking them on things. Anything with a rail is automatically tactical, right?
Posted By: gusick

Re: Tactical - 04/02/16 07:31 PM

I bought some cargo pants that were advertised as tactical pants. They are khaki colored so you could just as easily be mistaken for a bird watcher in the Valley as you would a SWAT team guy while wearing them. They probably wouldn't sell for $50 if they weren't tactical though.
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Tactical - 04/02/16 08:25 PM

I'm attending a local community "Citizens' Law Enforcement Academy" - basically a community relations thing so the public understands the local law enforcement entities better. At the first meeting the guy next to me was decked out in tactical clothing including a cap with his last name on the back. 'Said he'd hunted pirates off the coast of Mozambique in the service. He hasn't been back since. 'Guess he thought he'd instantly be asked to join the SWAT team.
Posted By: DH3

Re: Tactical - 04/02/16 11:59 PM

Just exactly what does wearing black have to do with being a better hunter ??
Especially if you choose to sit in a blind ?? Same for camouflage, if you hunt from a blind.
Somebody is definitely watching too many TV hunting shows !

banana banana banana
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum