Texas Hunting Forum

Long Range Rifle Class??

Posted By: Txaggie

Long Range Rifle Class?? - 12/17/15 07:40 PM

I read awhile back about someone on the forum that does a one day long range rifle class. Seems like it was somewhere east of Dallas? Am I losing my mind? If anyone can list the contact, I would appreciate it.
Posted By: rickym

Re: Long Range Rifle Class?? - 12/17/15 07:56 PM

FiremanJG I believe might be who your looking
Posted By: caddokiller

Re: Long Range Rifle Class?? - 12/17/15 07:57 PM

FiremanJG
Posted By: ChadTRG42

Re: Long Range Rifle Class?? - 12/17/15 08:36 PM

http://www.precisionriflehunters.com/
Posted By: bigorosco

Re: Long Range Rifle Class?? - 12/17/15 08:37 PM

FiremanJG

http://www.precisionriflehunters.com/
Posted By: LFD2037

Re: Long Range Rifle Class?? - 12/18/15 01:43 AM

Maybe FiremanJG? Lol
Posted By: kmon11

Re: Long Range Rifle Class?? - 12/18/15 02:14 AM

They have indicated the way, here is a link to his classified thread

LINK
Posted By: J.G.

Re: Long Range Rifle Class?? - 12/18/15 02:16 AM

cowboy HOWDY!
Posted By: griff383

Re: Long Range Rifle Class?? - 12/18/15 02:32 AM

dont even haggle over price, hes totally worth it! me and a buddy went out for a day and it was awesome, got a first round hit at 800
Posted By: Cast

Re: Long Range Rifle Class?? - 12/18/15 04:03 AM

Fireman the guy's an Aggie. Can you in good conscience give him a loaded gun?

aim

Re: Long Range Rifle Class?? - 12/18/15 01:30 PM

I've had several Aggies out. They didn't load until I told them to. smile
Posted By: Cast

Re: Long Range Rifle Class?? - 12/18/15 01:35 PM

I'm just kidding. Reminded me of one Christmas Eve long ago when we loaded up a huge pile of fireworks on the counter of the local fireworks stand. While cashing out I bragged that my nephew standing beside me had just graduated A&M. Fireworks guy pulled all the stuff back and while shaking his head said 'Sorry but we can't sell explosives to an Aggie.' A moment of silence then all the fireworks guys just busted out laughing. It was classic. The Aggie laughed too.
Posted By: JCB

Re: Long Range Rifle Class?? - 12/18/15 02:43 PM

In case someone hasn't mentioned it yet.......I think you are looking for FiremanJG. grin
Posted By: Deep Sea

Re: Long Range Rifle Class?? - 12/18/15 03:44 PM

Well now that we know who he is looking for, I want to give my two cents and tell him to book the class. You won't regret it. I took my 11 year old son and myself last year, and had a great time. Learned a lot and both of us were hitting 800yds that afternoon.

up banana
Posted By: red bluff

Re: Long Range Rifle Class?? - 12/20/15 02:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Deep Sea
Well now that we know who he is looking for, I want to give my two cents and tell him to book the class. You won't regret it. I took my 11 year old son and myself last year, and had a great time. Learned a lot and both of us were hitting 800yds that afternoon.

up banana

I'll second that motion. My son and I took the class last Friday. We had a good day and learned a lot about shooting in general as well as long range work. Shooter - Rifle/Scope - Ammo the tripod for marksmanship. I say that to setup this next story.

A while back FiremanJG had a thread about which 22 rifle to get for his child. The CZ 452 was on the list so I put mine in the truck with the big guns. I handed it to Jason for inspection with a box of shells He cycled the bolt a couple times and begin to smile, adjusted the IRON sights and took a kneeling position. With the second shot he hit steel at 200 yards.
Posted By: Texican

Re: Long Range Rifle Class?? - 12/21/15 08:28 PM

TAG

Re: Long Range Rifle Class?? - 12/22/15 02:08 PM

Originally Posted By: red bluff

A while back FiremanJG had a thread about which 22 rifle to get for his child. The CZ 452 was on the list so I put mine in the truck with the big guns. I handed it to Jason for inspection with a box of shells He cycled the bolt a couple times and begin to smile, adjusted the IRON sights and took a kneeling position. With the second shot he hit steel at 200 yards.

Don't mind me, just feeling out a new rifle peep
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum