Texas Hunting Forum

fishing for hunting?

Posted By: Calihunter1

fishing for hunting? - 11/03/15 05:50 PM

well guys im having a pretty tough season here in north fortworth. wise county. I hunt on a 15 acre ranch that my friend owns who allows me to hunt on it. well this year has been extremly tough low deer numbers, and the area has terrible management cause everybody shoots every deer they see unfortunetly. ive sat in the stand 12 days so far and have seen one doe, she was too little to shoot, looked like a yearling. so im seeing if anybody would be willing to trade some bowhunting for me and my wife, for some fishing trips. now im mainly a bass fisherman, but i know how to catfish and crappie fish and sandbass. i fish grapevine, lake worth, weatherford, marine creek mainly. i can fit me plus 2 more adults on my boat, or one adult and 2 kids. id love to shoot deer, hogs, spring turkey, etc, but also looking forward to making some new friends as im pretty new to texas, im from out west use to chasing mule deer and elk. me and my wife are only bowhunters. so looking for bowhunting hunts. so if yall have some animals we would love to fling carbon at them. and id love to take ya fishing, cause im usally by myself anyways. please shoot me a pm if you interested, love to talk to some of yall. p.s. mods if this is not allowed please remove thanks everyone!
yes this was posted on texas bowhunter too. Im new to this site maybe a month or so but dont post much here but on here daily! thanks yall.
Posted By: Cast

Re: fishing for hunting? - 11/03/15 06:10 PM

Welcome to THF, and welcome to Wise County.
Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: fishing for hunting? - 11/03/15 06:14 PM

welcome ta texasHF... If no luck check inta WMA hunts... Best Wishes... Edit: tis that time of month, my Personal Message System tis off... flag
Posted By: Calihunter1

Re: fishing for hunting? - 11/03/15 07:50 PM

Thanks fellas for the welcome!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum