Texas Hunting Forum

What is most important in finding happy hunting

Posted By: Texas Dan

What is most important in finding happy hunting - 10/06/15 07:41 PM

Without question, what is most important in finding happiness and contentment in hunting is the ability to create and sustain good relationships. Yes, it's around this time every year that you often hear from those looking for a place to hunt because they've never learned that keeping good relationships is the key to success in just about all aspects of life. These are the ones, who for some reason, have destroyed past relationships, and/or just refuse to work at developing new ones. Without good relationships with landowners and fellow hunters, it makes no difference how many guns you own, or how well you can shoot them. That is unless your goal is to only hunt alone.
Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: What is most important in finding happy hunting - 10/07/15 12:01 AM

Did i ever tells ya bout the time sat down with Chief Dan George ... Twas just after the release of movie, The Outlaw Josey Wales... yagh, a cowboy & an indian... We chatted about Happy Hunting Grounds ... We come ta the conclussion It starts from with-in ...
Yagh, one time packed up family & drove all the way ta Amarillo just for a turky hunt... rofl i ended up being the turkey... Never did get ta go out with the gun... But it was time well spent... The memories the people, places seen... For what its worth from a guy who huntsolo ... As pappy once said: its more fun hunten with a friend, sharing the hunt.. huntsolo the memmories die with ya ... i got cheap posts... flag
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: What is most important in finding happy hunting - 10/07/15 01:43 AM

You fellows are wise beyond your years. Hunting alone I've killed more bucks. Whenever my family gets together a party breaks out. I wouldn't give that up for a GIANT buck.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum