Texas Hunting Forum

Zimbabwe Big Game hunting ban lifted after 10 whole days...

Posted By: dkershen

Zimbabwe Big Game hunting ban lifted after 10 whole days... - 08/10/15 06:20 PM

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/why-zimbabwe-lifted-ban-big-game-hunting-just-154355455.html

Surprised they didn't cave on this earlier. Hunting puts WAY to much income into their economy to cast it aside. I guess all the anti's didn't book millions of dollars of "photo Safaris" after all to offset the dollars lost. I'm so shocked. rolleyes
Posted By: BuckRage

Re: Zimbabwe Big Game hunting ban lifted after 10 whole days... - 08/10/15 06:22 PM

I'm kind of hoping they lose a big chunk of hunters $$$ for a while so they know how much revenue and support it is.
Posted By: cyberpyrot

Re: Zimbabwe Big Game hunting ban lifted after 10 whole days... - 08/10/15 06:25 PM

pfft the anti's all live in the moms basement or on those vegan farms where they share wives and wear hemp clothing while smoking pot. All they have is time. If they actually worked for a living they would know how the world works
Posted By: beaversnipe

Re: Zimbabwe Big Game hunting ban lifted after 10 whole days... - 08/10/15 06:28 PM

Good, kill em all
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Zimbabwe Big Game hunting ban lifted after 10 whole days... - 08/10/15 06:52 PM

They understand the Ecconomics of hunting vs the emotion of idiots
Posted By: pegasaurus

Re: Zimbabwe Big Game hunting ban lifted after 10 whole days... - 08/10/15 06:55 PM

Cash. It is always about the cash!!!!
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Zimbabwe Big Game hunting ban lifted after 10 whole days... - 08/10/15 07:00 PM

I bet this spiraled out of control via social media before majority of Zim law and government had any clue what was going on
Posted By: 6InARowMakeItGo

Re: Zimbabwe Big Game hunting ban lifted after 10 whole days... - 08/10/15 07:09 PM

Originally Posted By: SnakeWrangler
They understand the Ecconomics of hunting vs the emotion of idiots

Nailed it!
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Zimbabwe Big Game hunting ban lifted after 10 whole days... - 08/10/15 07:35 PM

Yahoo is still around?? Silly little story. I remember when real journalists were expected to research all sides of a story. Now they just quote an op-ed with no facts included. The end makes it obvious that South African numbers were easier to find and the author couldn't be bothered to dig for the Zim numbers.

'Glad they decided not to punish a lot of innocent hunters and professional hunters for the actions of a small group.
Posted By: GunsUpHunter

Re: Zimbabwe Big Game hunting ban lifted after 10 whole days... - 08/11/15 12:33 AM

You mean to tell me PETA and the idiots that cried about it on facebook didn't step in and fill the financial void left by hunters???? Shocked!! Shocked I say!!!

(I was pretty shocked to read the all the anti-hunting bull**** about the stupid lion on this site I have to say)
Posted By: beaversnipe

Re: Zimbabwe Big Game hunting ban lifted after 10 whole days... - 08/11/15 12:44 AM

Kill em all, that way we can focus on saving human lives
Posted By: John2

Re: Zimbabwe Big Game hunting ban lifted after 10 whole days... - 08/11/15 12:55 AM

The US Government should mind it's own business about foreign politics and game laws.I think our gov has plenty to do right here on our own soil without getting involved with a bunch of anti's that cant mind their own business realmad
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Zimbabwe Big Game hunting ban lifted after 10 whole days... - 08/11/15 11:48 AM

That didn't take long. Running a dictatorship is expensive.
Posted By: Western

Re: Zimbabwe Big Game hunting ban lifted after 10 whole days... - 08/11/15 01:14 PM

Originally Posted By: pegasaurus
Cash. It is always about the cash!!!!

Originally Posted By: BOBO the Clown
I bet this spiraled out of control via social media before majority of Zim law and government had any clue what was going on

up
Posted By: D.T.

Re: Zimbabwe Big Game hunting ban lifted after 10 whole days... - 08/11/15 01:20 PM

It is always wise to try to patch up after shooting yourself in the foot
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Zimbabwe Big Game hunting ban lifted after 10 whole days... - 08/11/15 01:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Pitchfork Predator
That didn't take long. Running a dictatorship is expensive.

(dis) Grace Story from last year, but still applies.
Posted By: krmitchell

Re: Zimbabwe Big Game hunting ban lifted after 10 whole days... - 08/11/15 07:42 PM

Well that didn't take long.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum