Texas Hunting Forum

This Week on Carnivore

Posted By: gary roberson

This Week on Carnivore - 08/01/15 03:50 PM

I guess that you could call it "Old Farts" week on Carnivore as I am hunting with long time friend and hunting buddy Phil Lyne. As many of you know, Phil is considered by most to be the greatest cowboy of all time and is every bit as good a hunter. When he and Larry Mahan were competing for the World All Around Cowboy title back in 1972, Walt Disney documented the race and turned it into an Academy Award Winning movie entitled, GREAT AMERICAN COWBOY.
Please join us as we call a few South Texas coyotes, I hope that you will enjoy watching it as much as Phil and I did shooting it.
Adios,
Gary
Posted By: Big_Ag

Re: This Week on Carnivore - 08/02/15 03:04 AM

Look forward to seeing it.
Posted By: passthru

Re: This Week on Carnivore - 08/02/15 02:19 PM

Watched it. Liked the ole fella hunting with you. Makes me wonder why you were wearing camo though.
Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: This Week on Carnivore - 08/02/15 02:44 PM

cheers sounds like ya'll had great time...
Beats huntsolo with colt.45 as he goes on a boaring hunt.. Did get my nap out... Whin woke up the moon was high, still no hogs... Threw extra corn out, took advantage of full moon, & the cooler weather... Didn't even hear hogs. cheers Few yotes, & owl hooten... Solar lights went out bout 3:17am.. It on today & what time ? Got limited chanels here... flag
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum