Texas Hunting Forum

headed up

Posted By: rickym

headed up - 06/26/15 10:22 PM

To cass county this evening. Gotta go fill the feeder, do a little work and if theres time maybe some fishin and sit awhile to try and get a hog. Hopefully the weather isnt to bad at least not on the drive up tonight.
Posted By: SouthWestIron

Re: headed up - 06/26/15 10:35 PM

Keep us posted. Hope a large sounder comes your way and you get a 2 or 3 for 1!
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: headed up - 06/26/15 11:24 PM

Originally Posted By: blazin
Keep us posted. Hope a large sounder comes your way and you get a 2 or 3 for 1!
X2. Cass county sure is pretty. Lots of game too. Good luck.
Posted By: SniperRAB

Re: headed up - 06/26/15 11:56 PM

Good Luck up
Posted By: swmays

Re: headed up - 06/27/15 12:10 AM

Have fun!

Re: headed up - 06/27/15 12:25 AM

Whatever you do ...DONT forget the Thermacell, I have two going as we speak and I'm staring at a wall cloud of them just waiting for one to go out bang
Posted By: Son of a Blitch

Re: headed up - 06/27/15 02:59 AM

Enjoy!

Re: headed up - 06/29/15 12:31 PM

Had a good trip, installed varmint cage on feeder. Coons got 200 lbs of corn in a month or less. And they just started cutting timber between us and the highway. Needless to say no pigs came by bang . Caught a lot of fish. Was told to start culling one of the ponds so we brought some home. Will check trail cam photos later and report back.

Re: headed up - 07/01/15 11:12 AM

Originally Posted By: rickym
Had a good trip, installed varmint cage on feeder. Coons got 200 lbs of corn in a month or less. And they just started cutting timber between us and the highway. Needless to say no pigs came by bang . Caught a lot of fish. Was told to start culling one of the ponds so we brought some home. Will check trail cam photos later and report back.

Have you entertained the Eliminator Spin Plates..

Re: headed up - 07/01/15 12:31 PM

The thought...yes. I'm not sure if my motor will accept it.
Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: headed up - 07/01/15 04:04 PM

Originally Posted By: rickym

cheers Sometimes a good trip is as simple as there & back with no problems... 3 ways ta cull a pond.... 1) dynomite... 2) ekectric phone crank... 3) saining... Best wishes flag

Re: headed up - 07/01/15 10:43 PM

Fishing is much more fun and enjoyable
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum