Texas Hunting Forum

Cabelas marsh boots cracking issue!

Posted By: Spacemonkey

Cabelas marsh boots cracking issue! - 05/31/15 07:23 PM

I have a pair of cabelas marsh boots 1200 gram insulation. I have only had them for maybe 3 or 4 years. I really haven't used them a whole lot. Certainly not as much use as I should have gotten out of them. Anyways they have started cracking and now leak in one spot on each boot. They have always been kept clean and stored in my cool dry closet. Y dad has also noticed his doing the same in the exact same spot.

I know cabelas has a lifetime warranty on their footwear, but neither of us can find our receipts. Anyone know if we can still exchange them under warranty. I just wanted to ask before we make the hour drive for them to say sorry!

Thanks!
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Cabelas marsh boots cracking issue! - 06/01/15 01:28 AM

I would call them first but if it says Cabelas on it they stand behind it.
Posted By: Spacemonkey

Re: Cabelas marsh boots cracking issue! - 06/01/15 02:00 AM

That's what I've heard! Never had to return anything of theirs before after a number of years so I thought maybe some of y'all might know.
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: Cabelas marsh boots cracking issue! - 06/01/15 01:25 PM

If they have a lifetime warranty they'll stand behind it. Noone keeps a receipt for their whole life.
Posted By: 7ARanch

Re: Cabelas marsh boots cracking issue! - 06/01/15 06:13 PM

They used to stand behind everything but the last time I went through a return it was a huge PITA. I buy very little from them anymore as a result. If you look in the bargain cave there used to be a lot of beat to death boots but you seldom see that anymore.
Posted By: TX Hntr

Re: Cabelas marsh boots cracking issue! - 06/03/15 02:51 AM

Take them in for a replacement . Tell them you talked to corporate and they told you to bring them in. If they have Cabela's on them they'll replace them.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum