Texas Hunting Forum

Ortho Deer-B-Gon.....

Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Ortho Deer-B-Gon..... - 04/24/15 01:03 PM

Perfect for the neighbor who places his feeder on the fence line of your property....apply a healthy application around his feeder? Would you? peep
Posted By: EddieWalker

Re: Ortho Deer-B-Gon..... - 04/24/15 01:21 PM

Why would I care what my neighbor does on his property? It's his land and he is free to do what he wants on it, wherever he wants to. If that means hunting right on the fence, then that's his right. I can also do the same thing if I wanted to since it's my land on my side of the fence.
Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: Ortho Deer-B-Gon..... - 04/24/15 05:01 PM

Last lease was on, the ones leasing next to us piled corn on a brush hog trail that parrelleled the fence & had stand 50yrds or so next ta fence... Its their side..We had agreement if wounded deer crossed fence, let other know, & would help recover.. Son's stand was 100+ yrds or so inta woods, off good deer trail, small food plot & pvc corn feeder.. Son took deer every year. Biggest buck sern on that lease, beat me, whin it jumped fence further down. Parked truck at end of main road, just a short walk parrellel fence, then cut inta woods, 100 ytds ta stand.. At edge, & fence seen ear's & part of rack, lifted rifle, no good shot, too few steps ta left, doe took off, ta right, jumped fence, 2nd doe, didn't see them, did same, then buck followed. Thats whin first got good look at it. It was roughly 200+ yards from were the other guys had the stand, no shots fired... rofl Some times the deer win's flag
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: Ortho Deer-B-Gon..... - 04/24/15 07:52 PM

Originally Posted By: SnakeWrangler
Perfect for the neighbor who places his feeder on the fence line of your property....apply a healthy application around his feeder? Would you? peep

Isn't it on the fenceline of HIS property?
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Ortho Deer-B-Gon..... - 04/24/15 08:29 PM

stir rofl
Posted By: oldoak2000

Re: Ortho Deer-B-Gon..... - 04/27/15 06:19 PM

Class B misdemeanor - no, I wouldn't !
Posted By: PMK

Re: Ortho Deer-B-Gon..... - 04/27/15 09:53 PM

stir rofl
same here ...
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum