Texas Hunting Forum

I really should not do this.

Posted By: don k

I really should not do this. - 04/11/15 03:48 PM

SniperRab got me to thinking. He is wondering if shooting left handed and you actually are right handed gives you a disadvantage? If that is the case if you are right handed and go hunting in a HF place and only shoot left handed will that be OK then with the LF purest?
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: I really should not do this. - 04/11/15 03:51 PM

Posted By: sig226fan (Rguns.com)

Re: I really should not do this. - 04/11/15 04:19 PM

LOL
Posted By: hetman

Re: I really should not do this. - 04/11/15 04:54 PM

depends on which eye or if you use both eyes ( not sure of the rule on this, have to ask a umpire for a ruling)
Posted By: BayouGuy

Re: I really should not do this. - 04/11/15 05:24 PM

HF is OK only if the shot is over your shoulder with a mirror.
Posted By: Beaubien

Re: I really should not do this. - 04/11/15 07:20 PM

popcorn
Posted By: BOONER

Re: I really should not do this. - 04/11/15 07:32 PM

I'm pretty short so all fences are high to me. I guess I have been HFing it my whole life. I have been known to shoot with both eyes closed so should be ok on the rules for the purest.

Re: I really should not do this. - 04/11/15 08:23 PM

Ranchman I nearly pissed myself when I saw that picture.

Re: I really should not do this. - 04/11/15 09:34 PM

How much rain did you get yesterday?
Posted By: SniperRAB

Re: I really should not do this. - 04/11/15 09:59 PM

rofl

If Aunt Jane had ***** she would be Uncle Fred roflmao

Hows them Baby Ibex

Re: I really should not do this. - 04/11/15 10:08 PM

Originally Posted By: stxranchman
Just about a half inch. No run off. We need a good hard rain. What is strange is that in a creek I have that has been dry for at least 5 years water is starting to come up in some of the low spots. I have a tank on that creek and it has been coming up about a quarter inch or so a week for the last couple of months.

Re: I really should not do this. - 04/11/15 10:11 PM

Originally Posted By: SniperRAB
rofl

If Aunt Jane had ***** she would be Uncle Fred roflmao

Hows them Baby Ibex
The babies are doing good. One on the bottle which is a PIA. have not had any in close to 3 weeks. Then had one this morning. Count so far. 15 alive and 6 DOA.

Re: I really should not do this. - 04/11/15 10:18 PM

Outstanding up

And to answer your question, in my IMO its safe and fair clap rofl

But you would still need a Mop to wipe up the tears from the crying crowd roflmao
Posted By: Wilhunt

Re: I really should not do this. - 04/11/15 11:39 PM

Originally Posted By: don k
Just about a half inch. No run off. We need a good hard rain. What is strange is that in a creek I have that has been dry for at least 5 years water is starting to come up in some of the low spots. I have a tank on that creek and it has been coming up about a quarter inch or so a week for the last couple of months.

X-2 We do need a hard rain as well....would fill our tank also. Pasture looking good.
Posted By: breadman

Re: I really should not do this. - 04/11/15 11:41 PM

to bad we cant HF all the purest !
Posted By: therancher

Re: I really should not do this. - 04/16/15 04:27 AM

Yeah I'm pretty confused and pretty sure I'll be banned for life if I respond. So... Syanara (sp?).
Posted By: BMD

Re: I really should not do this. - 04/16/15 05:11 AM

rofl

Re: I really should not do this. - 04/16/15 12:03 PM

To me that would be a good sign of deep moisture. Maybe you will get some good rains the next week or so with a good chance today or tomorrow.

Re: I really should not do this. - 04/16/15 04:36 PM

To me that would be a good sign of deep moisture. Maybe you will get some good rains the next week or so with a good chance today or tomorrow.
Maybe the 18 recharge dams I have dug are doing some good.
Posted By: jdickey

Re: I really should not do this. - 04/16/15 05:04 PM

According to Hillary.....IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER!
Posted By: 7ARanch

Re: I really should not do this. - 04/16/15 07:34 PM

I'm still working on the part about SniperRab getting someone, make that anyone think... bolt
You know I'm just funnin" ya!

Re: I really should not do this. - 04/16/15 07:39 PM

Originally Posted By: 7ARanch
I'm still working on the part about SniperRab getting someone, make that anyone think... bolt
You know I'm just funnin" ya!

roflmao

Re: I really should not do this. - 04/16/15 07:40 PM

Maybe the 18 recharge dams I have dug are doing some good.

No wonder Medina Lake is empty. bolt

Re: I really should not do this. - 04/17/15 09:07 PM

2.4" in about 45 minutes. Medina should catch a little for a change.

Re: I really should not do this. - 04/17/15 09:13 PM

I have been watching those cells move across that area. Some good storms to the north and south of you also. Had one build up about 2-3 miles to my NW and moved off to the NE in the last 30 minutes.

Re: I really should not do this. - 04/17/15 10:51 PM

I have been watching those cells move across that area. Some good storms to the north and south of you also. Had one build up about 2-3 miles to my NW and moved off to the NE in the last 30 minutes.
Yes it seems lately they split and go around us. The larger ones even this time did. This afternoon is the most rain I have seen here in a very long time. I have a couple of stock tanks that I can see from the house. The closest one caught probably 5 ft. of water. It is amazing how much water it takes to fill one up. It is still probably needs 5ft. to fill it up. This is great. Now I get to see how fast some of my recharge dams go down.

Re: I really should not do this. - 04/17/15 11:21 PM

Not sure what your chances are for the next 7 days, but we have a good chance tonight(80%) and tomorrow(50%). Then again Wednesday, with slight to good chance the rest of the days for the next week.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum