Texas Hunting Forum

Gun Shops around Tyler TX

Posted By: Eagle 1

Gun Shops around Tyler TX - 04/02/15 08:56 PM

I've hit Noonday and Porters but have a buddy coming with me to Tyler. I'm looking for more gun or pawn shops in and around Tyler, Canton, Jacksonville, etc. Heading down tomorrow so we'll miss Noonday as they're closed Sat. and Mon.
Posted By: East

Re: Gun Shops around Tyler TX - 04/02/15 09:04 PM

Wylies in Willspoint - big selection and a range
Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: Gun Shops around Tyler TX - 04/03/15 12:05 AM

Not sure if its still their, Max's gun shop . 1 block South of courthouse, then east at end of 2nd block. Dont get out much, confused2 2004 it was still open flag
Posted By: dawaba

Re: Gun Shops around Tyler TX - 04/03/15 12:27 AM

Max's is still there. On Elm between Spring and Fannin.
Posted By: Erny

Re: Gun Shops around Tyler TX - 04/03/15 01:01 AM

I think if you hit noonday and porters you got the two best. A bunch of pawn shops sell guns but I have never found a good deal. Gander mountain has the largest selection, but there prices are high.
Posted By: jhenderson

Re: Gun Shops around Tyler TX - 04/03/15 04:10 AM

Superior pawn and gun is pretty decent. Hot rod arms if you want to look at over priced stuff. Mostly buying from small Ffl these days.
Posted By: EddieWalker

Re: Gun Shops around Tyler TX - 04/03/15 12:50 PM

Forget the name, but there is one next to the Harley Davidson dealership on the loop that mostly has combat type weapons. Atwood's just started selling guns and they have moved to the old Super One building near 69 on the North loop with really good prices. Academy has some really good prices. When I wanted to buy my wife a rifle, we ended up driving to Cabela's in McKinney to find what we wanted. The local gun shops said they could order it for more then Cabela's wanted for it and it would take a few weeks.
Posted By: rbw1

Re: Gun Shops around Tyler TX - 04/03/15 08:52 PM

Smittys in Kilgore friendly staff and good selection open today but closed on weekends hwy259 south of the collage
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum