Texas Hunting Forum

Juenke Ranch

Posted By: Fltmedic

Juenke Ranch - 03/27/15 02:21 AM

Anyone hunted or have experience with this ranch between Kerville and Fredricksburg? Went saw the ranch met owner looks promising, just wanted to check here before pulling the trigger. Thanks.
Posted By: jdk1985

Re: Juenke Ranch - 03/27/15 01:26 PM

I have not. It may be called "junk" for a reason............ Just kidding. Hope you get some good reviews.

Re: Juenke Ranch - 03/27/15 02:19 PM

jdk, thankfully the ranch doesn't look like junk, pretty excited about the season. Glad I haven't had any negative reviews. I looked at the ranch yesterday and saw WT and Blackbuck, has a nice setup. Guy seemed genuine and was good to talk to. Think I have found our new lease. Looking forward to posting pics again. partyon555
Posted By: stillhntr

Re: Juenke Ranch - 04/02/15 12:28 AM

haha pronounced Yunke anything in that area is good. close your eyes and throw a rock and you will hit a deer
Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: Juenke Ranch - 04/02/15 01:55 AM

Originally Posted By: Fltmedic
jdk, thankfully the ranch doesn't look like junk, pretty excited about the season. Glad I haven't had any negative reviews. I looked at the ranch yesterday and saw WT and Blackbuck, has a nice setup. Guy seemed genuine and was good to talk to. Think I have found our new lease. Looking forward to posting pics again. partyon555

cheers Best wish on up coming hunts. flag

Re: Juenke Ranch - 04/02/15 04:16 AM

Thanks for the info, went back out couple days ago and saw more WT and Blackbucks. Should be good season.
Posted By: don k

Re: Juenke Ranch - 04/02/15 12:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Fltmedic
Thanks for the info, went back out couple days ago and saw more WT and Blackbucks. Should be good season.
What happened to the place near Bandera?

Re: Juenke Ranch - 04/03/15 07:07 PM

The access to the ranch was limited during the off season to 2 weekends a month. One of those weekends during the months I have duty and am not able to reschedule. I asked about getting permission to change my access weekends and was told that unfortunately couldn't be done, as that was part of the lease rules. Also for the price it was more than I would be willing to pay for such limited access. The ranch was beautiful though. One day I hope to get back to Bandera, either leasing or owning some property.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum