Texas Hunting Forum

More Thieves

Posted By: Believer

More Thieves - 12/16/14 05:40 PM

Our friends at Ft Hood, who have supplied our minisrty Hogs for a Cause with hundreds of hogs, had two of their cameras stolen Saturday around 4pm. One is a priority camera for wireless trapping (MINE camera) from Jager Pro you can tell when it is turned on, the logo will display. The other is a Reconx.

Please keep an eye and ear out so we can get them back on line. The enclosures are even posted Federal government property....thieves just don't care.
Posted By: Western

Re: More Thieves - 12/16/14 06:35 PM

bang To bad we cant put a grenade on those with the pin pulled, people like that get no sympathy from me, dirt bags to the core and probably hunters as well SMH
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: More Thieves - 12/16/14 09:35 PM

Stealing stuff on one of the current training/staging areas for foreign engagements - there's a Darwin award waiting to happen.
Posted By: Fowlman

Re: More Thieves - 12/17/14 01:29 AM

Originally Posted By: Western
bang To bad we cant put a grenade on those with the pin pulled, people like that get no sympathy from me, dirt bags to the core and probably hunters as well SMH
+1 up
Posted By: 1FowlHntR

Re: More Thieves - 12/17/14 01:34 AM

I've had my stuff in the middle of nowhere "so I thought" on Ft Hood and still had it stolen. I'm truly sorry for your loss, but you should've been aware of the fact when placing them...
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum