Texas Hunting Forum

Prank

Posted By: cyberpyrot

Prank - 11/10/14 10:27 PM

Working on prank for buddy's game cam

Posted By: davvy

Re: Prank - 11/11/14 12:51 AM

Plot twist... Next year he gets a picture of bigfoot and deletes it thinking its just you again! Lol
Posted By: Bullfrog

Re: Prank - 11/11/14 05:40 AM

Originally Posted By: davvy
Plot twist... Next year he gets a picture of bigfoot and deletes it thinking its just you again! Lol

Didn't see that one coming! So who got burned? confused2
Posted By: txshntr

Re: Prank - 11/11/14 05:48 AM

Posted By: Roach Painting Co.

Re: Prank - 11/11/14 12:50 PM

That's gonna be too funny
Posted By: Grizz

Re: Prank - 11/11/14 02:57 PM

I hope he doesn't get a wild hair and show up to hunt on the day you do it. rifle
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Prank - 11/11/14 04:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Roach Painting Co.
That's gonna be too funny

X2
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: Prank - 11/11/14 05:07 PM

Originally Posted By: davvy

Even better, buddy goes to lease unannounced to test his new thermal/NV rig....
Posted By: DuckCoach1985

Re: Prank - 11/11/14 07:24 PM

This is awesome. Please don't leave us hanging on this one!
Posted By: Curly

Re: Prank - 11/11/14 09:55 PM

Originally Posted By: txshntr

wtf
Posted By: ZK-315

Re: Prank - 11/11/14 10:00 PM

Could you imagine putting that in a box blind for a buddy's early morning hunt? roflmao If you do that, make sure to rig up a TC inside the blind on video mode...now that would be a site to see lol
Posted By: MoBettaHuntR

Re: Prank - 11/11/14 10:06 PM

This will be great. I hope no get shot but it will be great.
Posted By: schmellba99

Re: Prank - 11/11/14 10:11 PM

Several years back there was a guy on AggieYell that pulled a prank on one of his buddies in this manner.

Except he and a couple of friends hired a hooker who was willing to ride with them about 2 or 3 hours west of DFW to the lease, strip down butt nekkid and proceed to pretend to eat corn at the feeder. He showed us some of the pics, and it was awesome.

I don't know how they held everything in secret for the next couple of weeks, but apparently his buddy simply didn't know how to react to game cam pictures of a nekkid hooker chowing down on corn at his feeder.
Posted By: East

Re: Prank - 11/11/14 10:39 PM

Originally Posted By: schmellba99
Several years back there was a guy on AggieYell that pulled a prank on one of his buddies in this manner.

Except he and a couple of friends hired a hooker who was willing to ride with them about 2 or 3 hours west of DFW to the lease, strip down butt nekkid and proceed to pretend to eat corn at the feeder. He showed us some of the pics, and it was awesome.

I don't know how they held everything in secret for the next couple of weeks, but apparently his buddy simply didn't know how to react to game cam pictures of a nekkid hooker chowing down on corn at his feeder.

rofl
Posted By: Wburke2010

Re: Prank - 11/12/14 01:10 AM

lol35

That is great.

Walter
Posted By: Grizz

Re: Prank - 11/12/14 01:33 AM

That's good stuff! roflmao
Posted By: Bullfrog

Re: Prank - 11/12/14 01:48 AM

Originally Posted By: Grizz

That's good stuff! roflmao

worthless
Posted By: jetdad

Re: Prank - 11/12/14 02:54 AM

So how was the 2 or 3 hr ride out and back?
Posted By: Drop 1

Re: Prank - 11/12/14 02:48 PM

Opening Weekend, we had a guest to join us with a fellow paid hunter. Sunday morning I noticed he uses the out house like clock work about 4 am wagging only a flash light. I put a stuffed and ready to strike rattle snake in the pooper to where you could only see it after shutting the door. The door also has a lock on the inside. I image we will have to repair the outhouse now, not to mention the rattler has seen better days. All good laughs in the end
Posted By: aggielandman

Re: Prank - 11/12/14 04:23 PM

That will be great!
Posted By: cyberpyrot

Re: Prank - 11/12/14 06:19 PM

a little progress

Posted By: jdk1985

Re: Prank - 11/12/14 06:24 PM

roflmao
Posted By: Curly

Re: Prank - 11/12/14 06:45 PM

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum