Texas Hunting Forum

hidden pines ranch?

Posted By: wiesel

hidden pines ranch? - 03/01/10 03:08 PM

me and a couple of buddies are wanting to do some hog and turkey hunting and we talked to this guy and it sounds pretty reasonable. has anybody hunted there and if so can i get some info on how it is. the ranch is located in kinney county

Posted By: Scoop

Re: hidden pines ranch? - 03/02/10 12:19 AM

If there's pines in Kinney County, they are well hidden. I hunt Kinney, and we have hogs, but don't know that ranch.

Posted By: wiesel

Re: hidden pines ranch? - 03/02/10 12:57 AM

yeah the name fits well. i appreciate the info we're goin in april and the guy who runs it sounded pretty straight forward so if its good i'll let yall know

Posted By: COhoghunter

Re: hidden pines ranch? - 03/23/15 06:18 PM

This place is a joke. Feel free to pm me for more details. Going into the hunt we had no great expectations, knowing what sounds to good to be true usually is. We took the chance anyway. While we did kill a hog and seen a couple others, we left a day early after putting up with enough of his BS. I would not recommend spending a dime hunting this place.
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: hidden pines ranch? - 03/23/15 07:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Scoop
If there's pines in Kinney County, they are well hidden. I hunt Kinney, and we have hogs, but don't know that ranch.
Actually there are pines (pinyon) in the higher elevations of Kinney cty. Especially near the 'Anacacho' mts. Sorry it was a drag for you guys. That's a long drive to have to put up with someones bs
Posted By: COhoghunter

Re: hidden pines ranch? - 03/25/15 04:12 PM

Posted a full review in the outfitter section.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum