Texas Hunting Forum

Photo advice please

Posted By: Dragonuv

Photo advice please - 03/31/18 01:11 PM

I’m on an iPad. I followed all the recommended methods of posting a picture from an iOS device, but still cannot get it to go into the proper format for posting. I am not very technically minded when it comes to this stuff, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Posted By: Chickenman

Re: Photo advice please - 03/31/18 01:23 PM

Read through this thread and see if it helps...

http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/12591201/1/Photo_upload_direct_from_iPad_

Re: Photo advice please - 03/31/18 01:36 PM

Thank you. Yes, sir. I tried all of that fun stuff and am still having the exact same issue as the OP (duck hunter) in the link. It’s driving me freaking crazy! Like him, I used to be able to post pictures with no problem whatsoever, now I can’t post one to save my life.
Posted By: BMD

Re: Photo advice please - 03/31/18 01:52 PM

Down load the tiny pic app and it will work for you
Posted By: TreeBass

Re: Photo advice please - 04/08/18 01:11 PM

More than likely it’s the size at this point. Send it via email to yourself and try a smaller size
Posted By: DStroud

Re: Photo advice please - 04/11/18 04:03 AM

I too at one time could post pictures from my IPad but I get the same error now. Not sure what changes happened and if it’s this website or my Ipad although same issue with I Phone too.
You would think it would be a simple enough fix if someone knew what was causing this problem but not sure anyone here knows enough to troubleshoot the issue or so it seems.
Posted By: Cast

Re: Photo advice please - 04/11/18 02:39 PM

The pics your iPad takes are very possibly larger than 4MB. Gotta be under 4MB to post here.
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Photo advice please - 04/15/18 12:59 AM

Originally Posted By: Cast
The pics your iPad takes are very possibly larger than 4MB. Gotta be under 4MB to post here.

I've taken dozens with my Ipad trimmed them and posted them with no problems. Here's my last.

Re: Photo advice please - 04/15/18 02:36 PM

I know. It's hard to believe all the trouble folks have posting pics. The guys that send me 'unpostable' pics always see their pics post, but I do have to tweak them. Lately, Androids and iPads have been larger than 4MB.
Posted By: pdr55

Re: Photo advice please - 04/18/18 02:37 AM

Re: Photo advice please - 04/28/18 11:31 AM

Tried it again. Sent through email and downsized them to 3mb, no luck.

PS: they’re also showing to be jpg

Re: Photo advice please - 04/28/18 01:08 PM

Email the original pic to me, I'll take a look. Email is open.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum