Texas Hunting Forum

scrolling wheel on mouse.

Posted By: huntindude

scrolling wheel on mouse. - 04/25/17 12:42 PM

The scroll wheel mechanism on my mouse doesn't work on THF. Every other website i have tested it on it does work, but as far as I know it does not work on TEXAS HUNTING FORUM. Not sure if it is my mouse or something else. It quit working around mid morning yesterday. Sitting at work, I get very lazy, the scroll wheel helps the lazyness.
Posted By: Cast

Re: scrolling wheel on mouse. - 04/25/17 04:02 PM

The scroll wheel does work but THF and TFF are both a little picky. I think it has to do with waiting for the page to load completely I think. When my scroll quits I back up to a page where it works and reload THF page from there but wait for it to load, then scroll.

It's a first world problem.
Posted By: huntindude

Re: scrolling wheel on mouse. - 04/26/17 12:21 PM

I tried that first. Today it is working like a champ. Thanks?
Posted By: Cast

Re: scrolling wheel on mouse. - 04/26/17 03:51 PM

This started to bug me, so I researched. This is an adobe problem, wrapped up in Flash and Shockwave. It has to do with the ads I think, reacting to the adobe bugs. It's been around for a while. Google just released an update to Chrome. Go to top right corner, click on ellipse (...); Help; About. In there, you can update Chrome. It's worth a try until Adobe gets it together an catches up with Chrome changes.

Good luck!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum