Texas Hunting Forum

God's creation taxidermy

Posted By: supersampson12

God's creation taxidermy - 03/13/17 05:20 PM

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Mark? Tried calling/ texting. Just emailed him today.
Posted By: 2010bigdog

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 03/14/17 12:38 AM

Also try thru his facebook page .....
Posted By: Franklin517

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 05/13/19 02:28 AM

Scam artist stay away. Won’t return calls email or texts and he has had my money and animal for over two years. Beware
Posted By: FamousAmos

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 05/14/19 03:09 PM

We have had zero problems with him and the work he does is outstanding.
Posted By: westexhunter

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 05/14/19 07:17 PM

22 months, and its gonna be ready in 2 weeks, every single time........
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 05/14/19 07:19 PM

Taxidermists...
Posted By: b weezy

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 05/15/19 03:36 AM

Originally Posted by westexhunter

Same here!
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 05/16/19 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by b weezy

Same here!

X3
Posted By: dlrz71

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 05/18/19 04:34 PM

Shame... the work he posted on here looked great.. Looks like his facebook page is gone
Posted By: DoubleB20

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 05/22/19 01:37 PM

I make a visit. I have an antelope with him now, it's been about a year, but I'm not in a hurry for it. His shop is about 5 minute drive from my house. Will be this weekend some time. Look for report back.

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 05/22/19 02:21 PM

I bet he tells you they will all be ready in 2 weeks
Posted By: dlrz71

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 05/25/19 10:50 PM

popcorn

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 05/26/19 12:31 PM

I got a hold of mark on Thursday. After calling for 2 weeks on my phone with no answer I used someone else’s phone and he picked up on the first ring. I told him I would be at his place on June 7th to pick up my aoudad ready or not. He said it will be ready but we will see...
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 05/26/19 08:13 PM

Good luck.... popcorn

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 05/26/19 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by b weezy
...I used someone else's phone and he picked up on the first ring...

Man, I hate situations that get to this point. Very sorry you're having to go through it. Losers like that leave a bitter taste for a very long time.
Posted By: Redhead1

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 05/28/19 09:34 PM

Unfortunately this happens. Good taxidermist does not mean good business person. I gives all taxidermists a bad rap. Worse yet, they move and open up again under a new name. Sad!!!!!
Posted By: DoubleB20

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 05/29/19 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by DoubleB20
I make a visit. I have an antelope with him now, it's been about a year, but I'm not in a hurry for it. His shop is about 5 minute drive from my house. Will be this weekend some time. Look for report back.

Sorry, I did nor get by his shop. I received a PM that said he moved from 377 to South of Weatherford on FM 51.
Posted By: GodsCreationTaxidermy

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 06/10/19 03:15 PM

Gentlemen, I apologize to anyone that I haven’t gotten back to. I am not running away with anyone’s mounts. I had some serious health issues this past winter and was down for quite a while. In the middle of all that I was having a new building put up for the business. I am in our new building now. My new address is10203 Granbury Hwy, Weatherford Texas 76087 . There have been a number of underlying situations with help leaving and such that has put me behind along with being sick and moving the business. I have hired some good taxidermists that are now helping me to get caught back up. For those of you that think I am scamming you then I invite you to come a see where I am. I am definitely not scamming anyone. As far as my website, when my renewal came due last February I was dealing with my illness and forgot to renew, I was 3 days late in renewal and found out that someone had purchased my domain. I do not know who purchased it and why they would do that. So I am having another site built. I am behind with my work. I apologize to anyone if I offended you. Please call me at 817-757-9192. I will answer .
Posted By: Drop Tine

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 06/11/19 02:11 AM

Originally Posted by GodsCreationTaxidermy
Gentlemen, I apologize to anyone that I haven’t gotten back to. I am not running away with anyone’s mounts. I had some serious health issues this past winter and was down for quite a while. In the middle of all that I was having a new building put up for the business. I am in our new building now. My new address is10203 Granbury Hwy, Weatherford Texas 76087 . There have been a number of underlying situations with help leaving and such that has put me behind along with being sick and moving the business. I have hired some good taxidermists that are now helping me to get caught back up. For those of you that think I am scamming you then I invite you to come a see where I am. I am definitely not scamming anyone. As far as my website, when my renewal came due last February I was dealing with my illness and forgot to renew, I was 3 days late in renewal and found out that someone had purchased my domain. I do not know who purchased it and why they would do that. So I am having another site built. I am behind with my work. I apologize to anyone if I offended you. Please call me at 817-757-9192. I will answer .

I understand having health problems or help problems.....my roof contracts have similar issues outlined at the bottom of them. What I don't understand is why you have not called us to let us know what's going on. I've sent you several emails and always received the.....your mount is up next response. Your work is excellent,but your customer service is horrible. We, that have trusted you with our animals, are trying to give you the benefit of the doubt....but our patience is running thin. A simple phone call or email would have helped with any worries. You've had my bobcat since March 15th 2017. Please let me know when I can pick him up.
Posted By: EmergencyDoc

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 06/28/19 01:48 PM

So has anyone gotten their animal completed from him lately?

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 06/30/19 02:30 PM

I received my aoudad 2 weeks ago

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 06/30/19 04:48 PM

Good to hear! Maybe my cat will be ready by the end of the year, it’s been 18 months. Was told it would be a year tops when I dropped it off

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 07/28/19 12:57 PM

Any updates ? I'm still waiting

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 08/01/19 07:17 PM

Mark called me today........ it has been over a year since we last spoke......he said my deer would be ready next week.

He apologized that he’s had it almost 3 years......I hope to post it here soon.......

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 08/02/19 04:01 PM

I hope the mount is worth the wait. He does great work.

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 08/05/19 03:48 AM

After almost 3 years I was told by Mark my cat would be ready the weekend of July 13. Welp I haven’t heard from him yet so.......... I texted him yesterday and no response. It’s comical at this point.
Posted By: Tru_texan36

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 08/13/19 05:04 PM

Man..

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 08/14/19 05:20 PM

[Linked Image]

I picked up my mount from Mark yesterday. Sh!t happens to everyone in life eventually.......it's how you go forward from there.......he reached out to me after his post a few weeks later and told me he would finish the job and it would be ready to 2 weeks. He delivered on his promise and I couldn't be happier with the work he did.

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 08/14/19 07:51 PM

Great looking deer Pitchfork, how long did he have it?

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 08/14/19 08:46 PM

He had it a little over 2.5 years. He is working full time again and has some good help as well so for those of you that are still waiting.......he will deliver. The one thing I would not accept after all this time was poor quality or disappointment in the work. This is by far the best mount I now own as far as quality of work goes.

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 08/14/19 09:09 PM

Beautiful, beautiful buck Marc. Glad it was finally finished.

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 08/15/19 12:10 AM

He will have had my bobcat 2 1/2 years on Sept 15th.....still waiting and it better be awesome when I finally get it back

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 08/18/19 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Franklin517
After almost 3 years I was told by Mark my cat would be ready the weekend of July 13. Welp I haven�t heard from him yet so.......... I texted him yesterday and no response. It�s comical at this point.

After almost 3 years I was told by Mark my cat would be ready the weekend of July 13. Welp I haven�t heard from him yet so.......... I texted him yesterday and no response. It�s comical at this point.

My bobcat was supposed to be ready again this weekend and I haven’t heard a thing.

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 08/18/19 12:23 PM

I received a response on August 7 and he said it would be ready this weekend.

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 08/18/19 01:25 PM

Post a pic when you get it, he still has mine... They better be stellar!
Posted By: TxHunter80

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 08/18/19 07:53 PM

There's no question about the quality of his work but are you guys planning on using him again? I was in a similar situation a few years ago with the biggest deer I had killed to date and it drove me nuts

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 08/24/19 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by TxHunter80
There's no question about the quality of his work but are you guys planning on using him again? I was in a similar situation a few years ago with the biggest deer I had killed to date and it drove me nuts

I hope I get a chance to ponder that this season, lol.........
Posted By: Nogalus Prairie

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 08/24/19 05:13 PM

Some of y’all are way more tolerant than me.

There are many taxidermists who do great work in a timely manner with good communication. I would not put up with the bs on here but once - and not even once if I had read this thread before I had submitted any animals to a guy with these issues.

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 08/25/19 12:55 AM

Got my bobcat back last weekend, same response as pitchfork, is obviously would have liked to get it back sooner but it is absolutely perfect.. happy hunting

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 08/25/19 03:43 AM

Don’t be shy westex, post up some pics

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 08/25/19 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by EmergencyDoc
Don’t be shy westex, post up some pics

This
Posted By: TiggerV

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 08/29/19 08:03 PM

Got my bobcat back last weekend, same response as pitchfork, is obviously would have liked to get it back sooner but it is absolutely perfect.. happy hunting

worthless

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 09/03/19 12:18 AM

He's had my cat since May 2017. Still no response and voice mail is full.

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 09/06/19 11:12 PM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I have no freaking idea why photobucket logo is over the face, of course what everyone wants to see... Cheers

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 09/07/19 12:00 PM

Yours looks great....hope mine looks as good, when I finally get him!

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 09/07/19 02:06 PM

Great looking cat!

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 09/10/19 03:41 AM

Here’s a picture of mine it’s been almost 3 years
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 09/10/19 05:23 AM

Originally Posted by EmergencyDoc
Great looking cat!

cheers

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 09/10/19 03:18 PM

Worth the wait, I would say.

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 10/14/19 01:48 AM

Welp I’m still waiting

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 11/09/19 01:30 PM

Has anybody else got their mounts back yet? I guess I’m on his ignore list.

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 11/09/19 01:33 PM

This sucks... sounds like your going to have to drive up there

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 11/10/19 02:51 PM

Not yet, mine is only coming up on 2 years though...

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 11/10/19 05:23 PM

I had a family member that was going to be in the area of his new shop and stopped by for me. Mark has had my cat since March 15th 2017 and the log book that my paperwork was in had been finished long ago. My page was stuck to another page and was skipped. Mark apologized to my family member and said he would get the hide out immediately and have it done in 2 weeks. That was early October. He hasn't called me either

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 12/30/19 12:07 AM

Everyone still waiting on getting their bobcats back?

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 12/30/19 12:48 AM

I am, but it’s just now at the 2 year mark. I was quoted 1 year when I dropped it off but I know there are lots of others that have been waiting longer so I have just kept quiet about it. (haven’t called him). That may change in the next month or two, may pick it up and take it to Huftax
Posted By: TexasOutdoorsman

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 12/30/19 04:07 PM

I think some one already said it but he opened up a new shop closer to Weatherford and he also had health issues at the same time.

I stopped by the shop the other day and they where cranking out stuff. He has 2 guys working there to help
Move stuff along. I agree that he may not be the best at updating every one but I have never had an issue contacting him. Text/Facebook or going to his shop in person.

He has done good work for me and my buddies in the past! He also said he has about 90 bobcats to do right now.
They just finished a large amount of axis shoulder mounts also! And some ones bobcat is close to finished because I saw it in the shop and it looks good!

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 12/31/19 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by TexasOutdoorsman
I think some one already said it but he opened up a new shop closer to Weatherford and he also had health issues at the same time.

I stopped by the shop the other day and they where cranking out stuff. He has 2 guys working there to help
Move stuff along. I agree that he may not be the best at updating every one but I have never had an issue contacting him. Text/Facebook or going to his shop in person.

He has done good work for me and my buddies in the past! He also said he has about 90 bobcats to do right now.
They just finished a large amount of axis shoulder mounts also! And some ones bobcat is close to finished because I saw it in the shop and it looks good!

I hope my bobcat is about finished. He called me on Dec 9th to clarify how I wanted him mounted. Said he was about to get started on it. My cat was dropped off March 15th 2017. The log book that my paperwork was in, had already been completed long ago. My page was stuck to another and got skipped. Or at least that's the story I got......

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 12/31/19 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by Drop Tine
Originally Posted by TexasOutdoorsman

I hope my bobcat is about finished. He called me on Dec 9th to clarify how I wanted him mounted. Said he was about to get started on it. My cat was dropped off March 15th 2017. The log book that my paperwork was in, had already been completed long ago. My page was stuck to another and got skipped. Or at least that's the story I got......

Idk what form you got but I took a pic of some of his work that was almost done while I was there.

This is the bobcat I saw

[Linked Image]

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 12/31/19 07:41 PM

Looks like that one is going to turn out good!
Posted By: RH11399

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 02/09/20 07:36 PM

Messaged Mark on 1/30/20 with no response yet. I was told my shoulder mount was on the list to be completed when he got back in town from Christmas. I’m trying to be patient and understanding......but it’s getting difficult.

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 02/09/20 08:01 PM

Life's too short to put up with this kind of lameness.
Posted By: wsjaxIV

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 02/19/20 06:53 PM

Based on these posts, why in the world would anyone leave their animals with him? Three years? Really? He can't be that damn good. Ninety bobcats in line ahead of you? No thanks.

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 02/19/20 07:58 PM

Just tried calling the number listed by him on this thread and as expected- no answer, generic voicemail and inbox is full. Wish I lived closer, I would pick up my cat and take it to Huftax.

Does anyone know if he actually has this new building and is turning out animals? Wouldn’t be surprised if he has split and run. No phone number listed on his google business webpage
Posted By: Tbar

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 02/19/20 08:18 PM

Wonder if handing him an extra c note would speed things up a bit.

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 02/22/20 01:29 AM

Handed him 3 C notes when dropped it off.

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 02/23/20 04:30 AM

Still no cat

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 02/24/20 02:30 AM

Finally got my cat back from Mark and it’s well beyond my expectations. Mark made things right and I have a great mount I can be proud of.

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 02/24/20 05:44 AM

So where’s the pic!!??

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 02/24/20 03:49 PM

I'd gladly post pics but I'm not sure how.

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 02/24/20 04:19 PM

Franklin517's pics. Looks great, but took 39 months to get it!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 02/24/20 04:28 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 02/24/20 04:29 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: unclebubba

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 02/24/20 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Drop Tine
Franklin517's pics. Looks great, but took 39 months to get it!

It might take me that long to get my suppressor! He got it back pretty quick if you ask me!

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 02/24/20 07:20 PM

Great looking cat! Thanks for posting

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 02/24/20 11:36 PM

Cat looks great.

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 02/25/20 12:54 AM

Cat looks impressive. Cant wait to get mine back. I spoke with mark, he said mine will be ready in March.

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 02/26/20 05:11 PM

That thing is awesome! Definitely a mount to be proud of!

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 03/01/20 03:54 PM

If anyone could pm me the address of his new office I’d appreciate it. I’m still not having any of my messages returned. I suppose I’ll have to go by or have a certified letter sent. Thank you.

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 03/01/20 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by RH11399
If anyone could pm me the address of his new office I’d appreciate it. I’m still not having any of my messages returned. I suppose I’ll have to go by or have a certified letter sent. Thank you.

10203 Granbury Hwy, Weatherford Texas 76087

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 03/01/20 06:16 PM

Received. Thank you.

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 03/15/20 05:48 PM

I found these on a Taxidermy page that gods creation Taxidermy posts on. Some more bobcats he has finished in 2020. I hope every one is getting there stuff back and he is lowering the wait times.

It all looks like excellent work though.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 03/16/20 01:22 AM

What’s the Facebook page?

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 03/30/20 04:02 PM

[Linked Image]

Picked my shoulder mount up yesterday. I’m happy with it. Mark and I had a cordial conversation. Better communication and sticking closer to timelines stated would have made things better for me. [censored] happens I get it. It’s important to communicate with people spending money with you when you think things will take much longer than stated. Again, the work done was good.

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 03/30/20 05:13 PM

[Linked Image]

A little better shot of it.

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 03/30/20 07:40 PM

Great looking buck.... up

Glad it finally worked out for you...
Posted By: freerange

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 03/30/20 08:05 PM

that is a really really good looking buck. What did he score?

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 03/31/20 02:43 AM

To be honest I didn’t score him. Shot him on a low fence ranch between Brownwood and Brady.
Thanks.
Posted By: Kimber1911

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 04/05/20 01:53 AM

Got my cat back from Mark nice clean work as always. I was extremely anxious to get this cat I’ve been fortunate to kill allot of nice animals in my hunting career. This one has meant the most to me.

[Linked Image]

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 04/05/20 02:37 PM

Great looking cat...glad peoples animals are getting done.... up

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 04/05/20 06:38 PM

Looks great!

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 04/05/20 11:34 PM

Nice! How long did he have your cat?

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 08/18/20 08:17 PM

Finally got my cat back.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 08/18/20 08:47 PM

That’s a great looking cat....

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 08/18/20 09:21 PM

Looks good!

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 08/25/20 03:02 PM

Still no damn cat from Mark.

I had an axis shoulder pedestal mount done this year by Mr Harper in mesquite. I'll post some pics of that when I pick it up today.
Posted By: Bud1Pointer

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 09/22/20 12:47 AM

Guess I’m in the same boat with a bunch of y’all. I took my Red Stag to him 2 years ago next month, Gave him a $600 deposit and was told it would be ready in a year. Then the excuses started coming . Last time I actually talked to him it was supposed to be ready in July. Now He does not respond to text or answer phone calls . I was living in Granbury and took it to him because he was close. I have now relocated to Lampasas so it’s a little tougher to just swing by. But it’s gonna happen!

Re: God's creation taxidermy - 09/23/20 06:10 AM

Almost 3 years here. He has been in communication with me regarding the mount over the last couple weeks and getting the details straight. Will see how it turns out. He seems to be turning work out, just really behind.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum