Texas Hunting Forum

Tejas Taxidermist Spring TX ?

Posted By: northern transplant

Tejas Taxidermist Spring TX ? - 01/10/15 10:03 PM

Has anyone on here dealt with them lately? I have had a shoulder mount over there for 14 months now and Its almost impossible to get a hold of him. I was wondering if it was just me or if anyone else has had dealings with him taking a long time.
Posted By: playerevan17

Re: Tejas Taxidermist Spring TX ? - 01/22/15 10:10 PM

Bob's whitetail commercial mounts are the best I've ever seen, he has mounted several animals for me, 4 whitetail, a mountain lion and turkey from last spring. He was sick and in and out the hospital last year for several months and just now getting back into the groove. If you need his cell # send me a personal message and you shall receive.

Re: Tejas Taxidermist Spring TX ? - 02/06/15 08:03 PM

Thanks, I was finally able to get a hold of him a few days ago and he said the same thing. Thanks for the reply, I am looking forward to seeing how it comes out.
Posted By: WBYHunter

Re: Tejas Taxidermist Spring TX ? - 02/06/15 10:33 PM

Is this the place on Gosling just South of The Woodlands? I need a euro done and it's close to me if I'm thinking about the same place.

Re: Tejas Taxidermist Spring TX ? - 03/11/15 05:34 PM

Sorry, I have not looked at this post in a while. Yes it is the same place. However, I have been waiting over 16 months for a mount and still have received no word on it since I last spoke to him months ago when it was "almost ready". Take it how you want, he seems to be a genuine guy.
Posted By: WBYHunter

Re: Tejas Taxidermist Spring TX ? - 03/15/15 04:19 PM

Good to know, thanks.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum