Texas Hunting Forum

TnT Taxidermy

Posted By: rborn

TnT Taxidermy - 12/11/14 02:24 PM

One word - WOW!

I called Taylor Horton, owner of TnT last Sunday after I had am Axis on the ground to arrange for us to meet so I could drop off my deer. It was Sunday, and around 8pm when I finally got out there; Taylor was more than accommodating giving us a tour of his shop, and explaining in detail about his business. My Axis was in velvet when harvested, and when he went down, some of the velvet was ripped; Taylor was very honest about what he could do to repair the damage. Taylor runs a top notch operation, and his shop definitively displays the attention to detail and personal pride he takes in his work.

I was with 2 of my buddies, and they were a little reluctant to drop their bounty with someone they didn't know, and actually told me they wouldn't take the chance. I told them to bring the coolers just in case they changed their minds after seeing his operation, and they were not interested, and left the coolers at camp. After they saw Taylor's operation, they were kicking themselves for not throwing the coolers in the truck. Needless to say, we made another trip up to see Taylor the following day to drop off another 3 Axis, two for tanning and one for a shoulder wall pedestal mount.

Thank you Taylor for taking the time out of your Sunday to handle everything.

It's refreshing to do business with someone that is honest and goes the extra mile for their customers; in my opinion, customer service is very rare these days.

If anybody is in, or around the Ingram Texas area, you need to drop by his shop. It's amazing.
Posted By: TnT Taxidermist

Re: TnT Taxidermy - 12/12/14 04:18 PM

Thanks a lot Rob, it was a pleasure meeting you and your friends. I got the velvet antler put back together on Monday, it actually pieced back together pretty nice. The rack will be going in the freeze dry machine the middle of next week. I'll give you a shout as soon as I start working on your mount. Thanks again
Posted By: GOLDSTEIN

Re: TnT Taxidermy - 12/15/14 04:29 PM

up Good job, Taylor.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum