Texas Hunting Forum

Sporting Clays Leauge update

Posted By: Buzzsaw

Sporting Clays Leauge update - 06/30/17 01:36 AM

Well, we kinda suked last night. Dan and I both pre- shot next weeks clays as well as this weeks. Neither of us was up to snuff. The trap setters must have not liked our good scores last week as the targets were much harder last night. No excuse, we just suked. I hit 30 out of the fist 50, Dan was in the 40's but that's bad for him. he's my ringer.

We did make a little comeback on the second 50. I was about to have a heatstroke cuz of this damm diet I'm on, not much stamina or water. I have lost close to 40lbs but as usual I overdue everything.

I got a text from our other two teammates, the Pre-shot next weeks birds after Dan and I, They Both were in the low 40's out of 50.

No shooting next week, this walking boot has me all messed up

I'm just full of excuses aren't I???
Posted By: poisonivie

Re: Sporting Clays Leauge update - 06/30/17 02:22 PM

The excuses are all that keeps us going.

Re: Sporting Clays Leauge update - 07/01/17 12:46 AM

come shoot with us poison, you would fit right in
Posted By: poisonivie

Re: Sporting Clays Leauge update - 07/01/17 03:58 AM

I'd love to but yall are on the wrong side of town.
Posted By: clayguy

Re: Sporting Clays Leauge update - 07/01/17 09:18 PM

Where do yall shoot? Ive got a 17 year old that shoots for his hs team that would like to join a league.
Posted By: bentman

Re: Sporting Clays Leauge update - 07/12/17 06:29 AM

If you get your mind right your game will be tight.

Re: Sporting Clays Leauge update - 07/13/17 03:18 AM

You are so correct bentman. We shot tonight with two different league shooters. This couple shoots allot of registered SC. We were all a little more serious I shot better cuz I concentrated more on the targets, really works
Posted By: nocknload

Re: Sporting Clays Leauge update - 07/30/17 02:05 PM

Keep shooting and shoot often
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum