Texas Hunting Forum

2nd Annual New Hope Clay Shoot - Mark You Calendars April 22nd!

Posted By: dkershen

2nd Annual New Hope Clay Shoot - Mark You Calendars April 22nd! - 01/05/17 02:40 PM

Will be a great time guys. Start putting your teams together today! Please PM me if you have any questions or can offer up help with Sponsorship or an Auction item. 407BBQ is doing our lunch for this event... thats dang near worth the entry price right there up
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: 2nd Annual New Hope Clay Shoot - Mark You Calendars April 22nd! - 02/01/17 07:20 PM

Needing Golf carts or UTVs for this event. If you can loan one for the day please let us know.

Re: 2nd Annual New Hope Clay Shoot - Mark You Calendars April 22nd! - 02/22/17 10:38 PM

We've got some great items being donated for this years auction at the shoot. Even if you don't shoot clays you might want to come out just to eat BBQ and bid! Thanks for building a cooler again this year Sapper!

Re: 2nd Annual New Hope Clay Shoot - Mark You Calendars April 22nd! - 03/09/17 12:01 AM

Six weeks and counting... time to start getting your teams together for this years event! We've added trophies for the top 3 teams!

Re: 2nd Annual New Hope Clay Shoot - Mark You Calendars April 22nd! - 03/23/17 12:39 AM

30 days and counting. Let's get those entries firmed up guys! Thanks.....
Posted By: KyleW

Re: 2nd Annual New Hope Clay Shoot - Mark You Calendars April 22nd! - 03/29/17 05:42 PM

Will pass this along to my shooting buddies.
Posted By: redmist1

Re: 2nd Annual New Hope Clay Shoot - Mark You Calendars April 22nd! - 04/02/17 12:57 PM

several of us are planning on coming should be a lot of fun
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: 2nd Annual New Hope Clay Shoot - Mark You Calendars April 22nd! - 04/03/17 06:30 PM

May have to go to Austin for a family get together but if it falls through, I would love to shoot with ya'll

Re: 2nd Annual New Hope Clay Shoot - Mark You Calendars April 22nd! - 04/11/17 04:45 PM

Shout out to Sapper for building this sweet cooler for the Clay Shoot auction! Even if you can't shoot that weekend you can place proxy bids on items, so watch for updates as I show off the items we'll auctioning at lunch that day.

Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: 2nd Annual New Hope Clay Shoot - Mark You Calendars April 22nd! - 04/11/17 08:21 PM

Maybe a last minute deal can I walk on in the morning?

Re: 2nd Annual New Hope Clay Shoot - Mark You Calendars April 22nd! - 04/12/17 01:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Buzzsaw
Maybe a last minute deal can I walk on in the morning?

Would be best if you can call the night before, but yep I'll find a team for you.

Re: 2nd Annual New Hope Clay Shoot - Mark You Calendars April 22nd! - 04/15/17 12:48 PM

One week and counting!! Any of you last minute shooters need to get on it and send in your entry. Got some great support from the forum this year and very thankful!

Re: 2nd Annual New Hope Clay Shoot - Mark You Calendars April 22nd! - 04/18/17 02:09 AM

My favorite auction item donation... a beautiful Alligator Shell Pouch made by Ed Chamberlain. Great craftsmanship on this piece..

Re: 2nd Annual New Hope Clay Shoot - Mark You Calendars April 22nd! - 04/18/17 02:18 AM

Gorgeous birds eye maple hunting knife donated to our auction by Chad McGinis. Sporting a cape buffalo sheath by Ed Chamberlain. Heavy tanto blade. Feels very good in the hand!

Re: 2nd Annual New Hope Clay Shoot - Mark You Calendars April 22nd! - 04/18/17 02:23 AM

4th item for this years auction is an obsidian blade knife with an elk handle and deer horn display base. Buddy of my brother knapped the blade and then my brother mounted it and created the base. Coolest letter opener money can buy. Picture doesn't do it justice. wink

Re: 2nd Annual New Hope Clay Shoot - Mark You Calendars April 22nd! - 04/18/17 02:29 AM

5th item donated this year is 4 corner box seats to a Texas Ranger game this year. (excludes Boston Series). Donated by the Texas Rangers of course. You can go exchange for four single game tickets, or 2 pairs, or however you want to use them. Also inclued in this package is a hand crafted Texas Ranger Pen/Pencil set. Pic's to follow... texas

Re: 2nd Annual New Hope Clay Shoot - Mark You Calendars April 22nd! - 04/20/17 08:11 PM

To proxy bid on an item, please submit your name and contact information, and the maximum bid you'd like to place on an item. A proxy bidder will be at the live auction on Saturday, and will place bid's in ten dollar increments on your behalf up to your max bid. There are no taxes or bidding fees in this auction. If you win an item you'll be responsible for shipping or pickup at your cost. Payment can be cash or check in person, or remotely by PayPal. If you have any questions about the process or an auction item, please PM.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum