Texas Hunting Forum

Protein, Roughage...

Posted By: Stub

Protein, Roughage... - 06/06/18 06:14 PM

and ice tea for lunch, whats going on with y'all?

Over cooked it a tad, but managed to force it down somehow grin
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Protein, Roughage... - 06/06/18 06:48 PM

Back offshore, just ate a plate of some really good shrimp creole.

Re: Protein, Roughage... - 06/06/18 07:03 PM

Originally Posted By: skinnerback

Oh buddy it has been way to long for some Shrimp Creole, did you make it yourself?

Re: Protein, Roughage... - 06/06/18 07:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Stub

Oh buddy it has been way to long for some Shrimp Creole, did you make it yourself?

No Sir, the cook made it. I believe he's from New Orleans, the man can straight up cook some grub and the best cook out here. Can tell he's got some high end restaurant experience as well. He's showed me a few things already. What sucks is he was just getting on the chopper (going home for his off time) when I was climbing out. I pouted a little bit. frown
Posted By: Choctaw

Re: Protein, Roughage... - 06/06/18 09:35 PM

No Sir, the cook made it. I believe he's from New Orleans, the man can straight up cook some grub and the best cook out here. Can tell he's got some high end restaurant experience as well. He's showed me a few things already. What sucks is he was just getting on the chopper (going home for his off time) when I was climbing out. I pouted a little bit. frown

Is you food out there normally pretty decent?

Re: Protein, Roughage... - 06/06/18 11:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Choctaw

Is you food out there normally pretty decent?

Yes Sir, normally.
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Protein, Roughage... - 06/07/18 05:25 AM

That is a sad day right there.
Posted By: NewGulf

Re: Protein, Roughage... - 06/07/18 05:34 PM

dang why did you cook it?

Re: Protein, Roughage... - 06/07/18 06:33 PM

Originally Posted By: NewGulf
dang why did you cook it?

hammer I should have just had the burners on with no pan and do a flyover and slap it on the plate, but noooh Mr. Big Shot had to show off his cast iron skillet again and over cook his steak bang grin
Posted By: NewGulf

Re: Protein, Roughage... - 06/08/18 04:38 PM

roflmao
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum