Texas Hunting Forum

Used the Dutch ovens this weekend

Posted By: thorn4570

Used the Dutch ovens this weekend - 12/19/17 03:02 PM

Wife came along and we did some cooking in the Dutch ovens.

Popcorn
Lasagna
Roast and taters

https://flic.kr/p/HHAmVz

I can’t figure how to do Flickr. I use to use Photobucket but I’m not paying the price they want. I will work on it and post pics soon
Posted By: BayouGuy

Re: Used the Dutch ovens this weekend - 12/19/17 04:38 PM

Quote:
I can’t figure how to do Flickr.

Select your picture on Flickr. The picture will appear in a larger black rectangle. At the bottom right corner of that rectangle is a "Share" icon - it looks like a curving arrow pointing to the upper right. Click on that icon to display the share box. At the top of the share box click on the BBCode. Copy and paste the BBC into your post.

Note: Pasting the entire BBCode will add some text before and/or after your posted picture. If you want to eliminate that text, delete those parts of the BBCode that appear before the after the IMG code (i.e. before [img] and after [/img] before clicking on the Submit button for your post.
Posted By: bobcat1

Re: Used the Dutch ovens this weekend - 12/19/17 11:29 PM

Originally Posted By: BayouGuy

Quote:
I can’t figure how to do Flickr.

Select your picture on Flickr. The picture will appear in a larger black rectangle. At the bottom right corner of that rectangle is a "Share" icon - it looks like a curving arrow pointing to the upper right. Click on that icon to display the share box. At the top of the share box click on the BBCode. Copy and paste the BBC into your post.

Note: Pasting the entire BBCode will add some text before and/or after your posted picture. If you want to eliminate that text, delete those parts of the BBCode that appear before the after the IMG code (i.e. before [img] and after [/img] before clicking on the Submit button for your post.
Exactly right!
Posted By: Stub

Re: Used the Dutch ovens this weekend - 12/20/17 06:26 PM

Looks good, especially the roast and taters food
Posted By: StretchR

Re: Used the Dutch ovens this weekend - 12/21/17 04:58 AM

That lasagna looks really good to me! I (foolishly) would have never thought of that as a dutch-oven meal. Clearly it is an excellent choice.
Posted By: thorn4570

Re: Used the Dutch ovens this weekend - 12/21/17 01:43 PM

It was real easy. We just put the stuff in the Dutch oven and sat it on a few coals and went hunting for the evening. Everybody really liked the popcorn to. It was easy. I’m still working on picks. I don’t think I got a pic of the peach cobbler. It was real good.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum