Texas Hunting Forum

Moose Burgers- with biscut buns and garlic dill potatoes

Posted By: deewayne2003

Moose Burgers- with biscut buns and garlic dill potatoes - 11/08/17 03:10 PM

Got some friends together last night and started putting a dent in the moose meat I brought back from Ontario and thought I would share.

For my moose burger mix I combine......

6 lbs lean ground moose
1 stick softened unsalted butter
6 tbsp. Lea & Perrins
5 cloves crushed garlic
2 eggs
season to taste - I used brush country seasoning

For the buns I made extra large cheddar bay garlic biscuts, and then topped with grilled onions, lettuce, muenster & Jalapeno jack cheese.
Posted By: HoldPoint

Re: Moose Burgers- with biscut buns and garlic dill potatoes - 11/08/17 03:10 PM

yummy
Posted By: Stub

Re: Moose Burgers- with biscut buns and garlic dill potatoes - 11/08/17 03:11 PM

Well heck yes food
Posted By: SouthWestIron

Re: Moose Burgers- with biscut buns and garlic dill potatoes - 11/08/17 03:52 PM

Friend of mine has had moose and he says its some of the finest meat he's ever tasted.
That looks Awesome!
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Moose Burgers- with biscut buns and garlic dill potatoes - 11/08/17 04:02 PM

chef
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Moose Burgers- with biscut buns and garlic dill potatoes - 11/08/17 04:07 PM

WOW!
Posted By: Herbie Hancock

Re: Moose Burgers- with biscut buns and garlic dill potatoes - 11/08/17 04:27 PM

Nice work, did the biscuits stay together pretty well?
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Moose Burgers- with biscut buns and garlic dill potatoes - 11/08/17 04:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Herbie Hancock
food
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Moose Burgers- with biscut buns and garlic dill potatoes - 11/08/17 05:28 PM

Would food

Re: Moose Burgers- with biscut buns and garlic dill potatoes - 11/09/17 12:56 AM

Originally Posted By: blazin
Friend of mine has had moose and he says its some of the finest meat he's ever tasted.
That looks Awesome!

Yes moose is the best game meat I've ever had and honestly I'd rather have it than beef.

Re: Moose Burgers- with biscut buns and garlic dill potatoes - 11/09/17 12:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Herbie Hancock

Yes, you just have to make sure their good and done and let them sit until fully cooled.
Posted By: bobcat1

Re: Moose Burgers- with biscut buns and garlic dill potatoes - 11/10/17 12:05 PM

cheers food
Posted By: Dink Dodger

Re: Moose Burgers- with biscut buns and garlic dill potatoes - 11/10/17 10:18 PM

That looks great chef
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum