Texas Hunting Forum

Processing appliance storage?

Posted By: SouthWestIron

Processing appliance storage? - 11/07/17 06:16 PM

I know the immediate answer is just more cabinet space. Think I saw someones setup a while back just can't remember. Just curious if you all had a setup for storing all your processing gear or is it just put up in cabinets? Grinders,tenderizers,jerky guns,mixing trays,cutting boards,dehydrators,sausage stuffers,vacuum sealers, etc.
Posted By: GunsUp18

Re: Processing appliance storage? - 11/07/17 07:36 PM

All of mine as well as most of my outdoor cooking appliances are in my garage. I bought a big rack shelving unit and place the equipment in plastic tubs to keep dust and what not out.
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: Processing appliance storage? - 11/07/17 10:18 PM

Originally Posted By: GunsUp18
All of mine as well as most of my outdoor cooking appliances are in my garage. I bought a big rack shelving unit and place the equipment in plastic tubs to keep dust and what not out.
up
Posted By: kmon11

Re: Processing appliance storage? - 11/08/17 05:32 AM

Originally Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks
Originally Posted By: GunsUp18
up

that and the stuff too big for the tubs I used are in trash bags.
Posted By: redchevy

Re: Processing appliance storage? - 11/08/17 07:11 PM

My grinder, meat tubs stuffer go on top of the cabinets in my wash/utility room. At home growing up my room had 2 closets, one was Christmas decoration/processing storage.
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Processing appliance storage? - 11/09/17 04:40 AM

Mine is stored in the utility room. We use the grinder and spices year around. If Boston butt roasts go on sale, we buy a few and grind them on to sausage.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum