Texas Hunting Forum

Whats for dinner/ now drinking

Posted By: Bee'z

Whats for dinner/ now drinking - 07/16/17 01:53 AM

Had the family over for dinner for ribs and currently drinking an ice cold budlight cheers What are yall up to this fine evening?
Posted By: MacDaddy21

Re: Whats for dinner/ now drinking - 07/16/17 02:14 AM

Heating up some brisket I smoked and vac sealed. Going to have brisket sandwiches with homemade bbq beans and potato salad. Drinking Dos XX and Cimarron Reposado tequila, damn good tequila for the money.

The ribs look great!
Posted By: bobcat1

Re: Whats for dinner/ now drinking - 07/16/17 03:18 AM

Awwww Hail yes! food cheers Platinum Vodka (distilled 7 times..Good Stuff and cheap) and Captain Morgan's Private Stock flowing here. Vac-Sealed Brisket and ribs tomorrow. Had to work all day.... friggin pizza for supper. Then you throw this up. Dammit boy!
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Whats for dinner/ now drinking - 07/16/17 11:53 AM

Man, that looks killer!
Posted By: Stub

Re: Whats for dinner/ now drinking - 07/16/17 12:58 PM

2Beez my brother and cuz from way back, did not see my invite confused2

Looks absolutely great food

Two Miller Lights to start off with, appetizers were smoked brisket nachos while conversing with Mr. Wellers, then it was Pizza for dinner and Blue Bell for the KO up
Posted By: Wilhunt

Re: Whats for dinner/ now drinking - 07/16/17 01:21 PM

Called in an order for burgers to go with tequila and tonic water with lime. Burgers were not so good, drinks were good.
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Whats for dinner/ now drinking - 07/16/17 01:25 PM

food

Re: Whats for dinner/ now drinking - 07/17/17 02:56 AM

Originally Posted By: Stub
2Beez my brother and cuz from way back, did not see my invite confused2

Sorry Gentleman, this was my Mom's birthday dinner though so I had a leash with Queen Bee on the invite list.
Posted By: OkieDokie

Re: Whats for dinner/ now drinking - 07/18/17 11:25 PM

For a skinny feller you cook some good looking food and you even have the correct BBQ sauce. food

Re: Whats for dinner/ now drinking - 07/19/17 05:04 AM

Originally Posted By: OkieDokie
For a skinny feller you cook some good looking food and you even have the correct BBQ sauce. food

Am I kicking your okie arse this weekend or what grin Thank you Sir. It was outstanding. Honestly the best ribs I have ever made. And the cook was all kinds of screwy. Wouldn't come up to temp. Stayed low awhile and then jumped to 250 and stayed there like a champ.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum