Texas Hunting Forum

wings in buffalo

Posted By: mow

wings in buffalo - 05/22/17 07:35 PM

my wife and i are traveling to niagra falls..does anybody have any recommedations for a place that has good wings in buffalo?..thanks
Posted By: Herbie Hancock

Re: wings in buffalo - 05/22/17 08:38 PM

Personally I'd go to where it all began..Anchor Bar, I've never been but when I go to cities where something was invented, I like to try where it all began.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: wings in buffalo - 05/23/17 12:55 AM

Quaker Steak and Lube if they have one...went to the original one in Sharon PA...they have some wings that you have to sign a release before they will serve them.....me and a firefighting buddy split a dozen.....bout killed me.....beer was really good tho....

They are the real deal...... cheers

If you are driving its worth a trip to visit the original location.....old cars and motorcycles.....good food, great beer, awesome service.....bucket list kind of place....

Link to their site.....very kool place....
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: wings in buffalo - 05/23/17 12:59 AM

Erie PA looks to be the closest place.....Dang you....NOW I GOTTA FIGURE HOW TO GET BACK UP THERE....went with a lot of good friends...awesome people and great memories....bout half are now dead....need to make a nostalgia trip....

Haven't thought about that place in 18 years.....I hate you right now...... bang
Posted By: topwater13

Re: wings in buffalo - 05/23/17 11:40 AM

Originally Posted By: SnakeWrangler
Quaker Steak and Lube if they have one...went to the original one in Sharon PA...they have some wings that you have to sign a release before they will serve them.....me and a firefighting buddy split a dozen.....bout killed me.....beer was really good tho....

If you are driving its worth a trip to visit the original location.....old cars and motorcycles.....good food, great beer, awesome service.....bucket list kind of place....

They had one in Lewisville and one in Plano briefly.....must not have panned out.
Posted By: mow

Re: wings in buffalo - 05/23/17 05:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Herbie Hancock
Personally I'd go to where it all began..Anchor Bar, I've never been but when I go to cities where something was invented, I like to try where it all began.
thats about the 4th time ive heard from guys reccommending this place..Anchor Bar it is..thanks man
Posted By: jimbob

Re: wings in buffalo - 05/24/17 11:21 AM

Anchor Bar is it. Can get the same stuff just about anywhere, but ya can cross it off yer bucket list.
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: wings in buffalo - 05/24/17 11:34 AM

Originally Posted By: topwater13
Originally Posted By: SnakeWrangler

They had one in Lewisville and one in Plano briefly.....must not have panned out.

Plano is now Tight Ends, Girls are wear less than at a stripper bars first dance.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum