Texas Hunting Forum

Odd Paring...

Posted By: redchevy

Odd Paring... - 11/09/16 02:41 PM

But man was it good! Feral hog carne guisada with some fried yellow taters and onion!
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Odd Paring... - 11/09/16 02:43 PM

chef
Posted By: driedmeat

Re: Odd Paring... - 11/09/16 03:34 PM

meat, gravy and taters... just tex-mex spicing... nothing odd about that in my world! looks like a great meal!
Posted By: Herbie Hancock

Re: Odd Paring... - 11/09/16 03:47 PM

What's weird about that? You can get that on a breakfast plate at a Tex-Mex place. I think it's great!
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Odd Paring... - 11/09/16 03:47 PM

Dude, that right there is one of my all time favorite meals! flehan Awesome.

Re: Odd Paring... - 11/09/16 04:08 PM

I don't know what makes it odd, just seems like the wrong side for a Mexican main dish to me.

Cooked the guisada the night before and reheated it on stove while taters were cooking. I would usually serve with rice and a pot of beans, but no rice in the casa and no time for beans.

Re: Odd Paring... - 11/09/16 04:10 PM

Originally Posted By: skinnerback
Dude, that right there is one of my all time favorite meals! flehan Awesome.

I put it all in a taco with some cheese and hot sauce it was A OK! would have been better with some jalapenos, but hey my memory has to work better than it does at the store to be perfect roflmao

Re: Odd Paring... - 11/09/16 04:12 PM

My wife was cussing me a blue streak on Sunday morning when I was gutting/quartering the hog we caught in the trap. She was ready to hit the road for home. She changed her tune after dinner last night... woman doesn't think one step ahead!
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Odd Paring... - 11/09/16 04:22 PM

Originally Posted By: redchevy
My wife was cussing me a blue streak on Sunday morning when I was gutting/quartering the hog we caught in the trap. She was ready to hit the road for home. She changed her tune after dinner last night... woman doesn't think one step ahead!
wife food banana2

Re: Odd Paring... - 11/09/16 08:52 PM

roflmao
Posted By: CitySlickerHunter

Re: Odd Paring... - 11/10/16 02:33 AM

rofl

Re: Odd Paring... - 11/10/16 02:38 AM

Originally Posted By: CitySlickerHunter
rofl

roflmao Lord I've been bished at. I feel you.
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Odd Paring... - 11/10/16 03:55 AM

Damn that looks good. Nice cheers

Re: Odd Paring... - 11/10/16 01:44 PM

Originally Posted By: skinnerback
Originally Posted By: CitySlickerHunter
rofl

roflmao Lord I've been bished at. I feel you.

My hunting plans for the weekend got smashed and she said you could take off Friday and go... now I'm just wondering what kind of trap she is laying scared

Re: Odd Paring... - 11/10/16 04:32 PM

grin rut roh
Posted By: landsurveyor

Re: Odd Paring... - 11/10/16 05:21 PM

food
Posted By: RightTurnTaxidermy

Re: Odd Paring... - 11/18/16 08:30 PM

grill
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum