Texas Hunting Forum

Did some grinding today

Posted By: Stoney

Did some grinding today - 01/01/15 10:17 PM

I did a little grinding today. Ended up mixing beef fat and some whole smoked hog jowls I found, the grind turned out great. Ended up with about #40 of burger from 2 small whitetails and have 2 to go. I have a commercial Hobart grinder and a Hobart Steakmaster commercial tenderizer. If any of you guys who are curious about processing your own ever want to try you are welcome to use the grinder and tenderizer, if you want I will even help you debone and show you how it all works. There is just something about rolling your own that makes it just that much better.

Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Did some grinding today - 01/01/15 10:52 PM

That's a really kind offer.
Posted By: Stoney

Re: Did some grinding today - 01/01/15 11:12 PM

Thanks Bill, I know there are some guys/gals who would like to try it but don't know how to get started, I just figured if it helps them along I'd be glad to offer.
Posted By: NewGulf

Re: Did some grinding today - 01/02/15 01:24 AM

Originally Posted By: bill oxner
That's a really kind offer.
Originally Posted By: Stoney
Thanks Bill, I know there are some guys/gals who would like to try it but don't know how to get started, I just figured if it helps them along I'd be glad to offer.

cheers
Posted By: mbavo

Re: Did some grinding today - 01/02/15 01:29 AM

Good job.

That is a great and very kind offer !
Posted By: kmon11

Re: Did some grinding today - 01/02/15 03:17 AM

Good offer, one thing about those old Hobart grinders they just keep going. Good equipment and can still get any part you might ever need from Hobart.
Posted By: erok11

Re: Did some grinding today - 01/04/15 08:44 PM

Originally Posted By: mbavo
Good job.

Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Did some grinding today - 01/05/15 02:03 PM

Originally Posted By: mbavo
Good job.

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum