Texas Hunting Forum

Would you eat Dinner in Navasota @ Las Fuentes, Yes /No??

Posted By: WileyCoyote

Would you eat Dinner in Navasota @ Las Fuentes, Yes /No?? - 12/17/17 10:28 PM

Gonna meet the BH's Sister & BinL in Navasota to exchange Christmas gifts and eat dinner next week...Went to Somebody's Bloomer's on the Loop that had it's highpoints last year for a B- or C+ experience - just wish the food was as good as the service and ambience - and Navasota is about half way for each of us...so I expect to finally find some place we can agree on at some point in the future, mebbe.

So the ?? is .... am I gonna regret this ongoing every December adventure in Central Texas Cuisine or be able to look back on the way home and go... Wow ... THAT Place!! was a winner for sure??
Ya'll's thoughts Please
Ron
Posted By: WileyCoyote

Re: Would you eat Dinner in Navasota @ Las Fuentes, Yes /No?? - 12/22/17 03:42 AM

Had our Gift exchange and lunch today in Navasota at Las Fuentes (the old Wrangler Steak House location). Service was excellent, food was better than average for a bufffet, - we didn't order off the menu...and everything went better than expected. I'm sure anytime we are in Navasota this place will get a visit.
Ron
Posted By: sbushee

Re: Would you eat Dinner in Navasota @ Las Fuentes, Yes /No?? - 01/11/18 04:06 AM

No. I never go to Corsican
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum