Texas Hunting Forum

Another burger mention

Posted By: 603Country

Another burger mention - 01/10/17 02:21 AM

Was talking to our UPS guy the other day (the wife orders so much stuff, the UPS guy is almost family), and the subject of burgers came up. He recommended the Dairy Cream (not the DQ) in Mart, Tx. Well that's tween us and Waco, so I stopped there at lunch today. Got a Bacon CB and curly fries. Darn good burger and great fries. Not quite as good as Twisted Root in Waco or Jaybirds in Groesbeck, but close enough to mention. Huge burger, and juicy enough to run down your hand while you eat it.
Posted By: TEXASLEFTY

Re: Another burger mention - 01/10/17 03:22 AM

Close to tiger valley,
Posted By: TX_Diver

Re: Another burger mention - 01/20/17 07:05 PM

Originally Posted By: TEXASLEFTY
Close to tiger valley,

Haha that's what I thought. TJ usually cooks up a solid lunch but maybe I'll hit that for dinner next time.
Posted By: Cool Mo D

Re: Another burger mention - 01/20/17 07:09 PM

603, would you please clean out your private messages, I have one I'd like to send you.

Re: Another burger mention - 01/20/17 11:40 PM

It's ok 603, I found out the info I was looking for. wink

Re: Another burger mention - 01/21/17 01:18 AM

Thanks, Cool Mo D, for mentioning my pm box was maxed out. It's cleaned out now.

Re: Another burger mention - 01/21/17 02:21 AM

up No prob. Headed to Jaybirds tomorrow. Anyone have a heads up on what to get???

Re: Another burger mention - 01/21/17 04:12 PM

I've had the fully loaded burger, but I forget what they called it. Basically a bacon cheeseburger with jalapeņos and lettuce, tomato, and such as that. The fries were excellent, but it's hard to mess up fries.

Wife had chicken and dumplings once, and said they were good, but not as good as her mom's were. I had the chicken wings once, and they were good, but I've had better.

Hmmm, I may go there for lunch today too. I need to go to the feed store.

Re: Another burger mention - 01/21/17 10:56 PM

Went by and got the pattymelt. Dang it was good. Patty was about 1" 1/2 thick. food
Posted By: WileyCoyote

Re: Another burger mention - 01/21/17 11:09 PM

gonna tag this so's I can find again when I start commuting again to Temple
Ron

Re: Another burger mention - 01/21/17 11:21 PM

I had the Number 3 today (the Jones, as it says on the menu). Big patty, pepper jack cheese, bacon, jalapeņos, onion, lettuce, tomato, pickle. Not as drippy and leaky as the last one I had, but still good. A big burger.

I think the one at the Dairy Cream in Mart might be a bit better, and for sure the curly fries at the Dairy Cream are first class.

I need to do more research. Research is good...

Re: Another burger mention - 01/23/17 01:19 AM

Well shoot, looks like I'm headed to Mart soon. banana
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum