Texas Hunting Forum

GALVESTON EASTS????

Posted By: Buzzsaw

GALVESTON EASTS???? - 05/30/16 12:49 AM

looking for a couple great places for FRESH seafood. prefer out of the way "local" cuisine. I know Guido's, looking for the best.

also breakfast

thanks
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: GALVESTON EASTS???? - 06/01/16 09:39 PM

I guess the food scene suks in Galveston

Ya'll gonna make me go to the TFF??????? bang
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: GALVESTON EASTS???? - 06/01/16 11:48 PM

Hills by the medical center.
Posted By: rickym

Re: GALVESTON EASTS???? - 06/02/16 12:48 AM

Fish Tales was awesome. It's on the seawall across from the pleasure pier. All 4 people in our party thought the food was great.
Sitting out on the deck with a cold drink and people watching was entertaining. I'd definitely return.
Posted By: WBYHunter

Re: GALVESTON EASTS???? - 06/08/16 02:24 AM

Rudy and Paco
Posted By: FoxTrot

Re: GALVESTON EASTS???? - 06/10/16 08:18 PM

By far the best on the island....its a local place that has a pretty cool atmosphere too. I make it a point to eat there several times when I go...
www.shrimpnstuff.com/

I also enjoy the Black Pearl Oyster Bar downtown. Its a little pricey but I love fresh oysters and that is the palce to get them. Their crabcakes are pretty darn good too.
Posted By: Bucks and Ducks

Re: GALVESTON EASTS???? - 07/11/16 02:28 PM

Just got back and ate at shrimp n stuff, excellent food and it was packed on a Thursday night. Different atmosphere than what I expected but would eat there again.
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: GALVESTON EASTS???? - 07/11/16 02:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Bucks and Ducks
Just got back and ate at shrimp n stuff, excellent food and it was packed on a Thursday night. Different atmosphere than what I expected but would eat there again.

Fishing report please.
Posted By: Bucks and Ducks

Re: GALVESTON EASTS???? - 07/12/16 03:09 PM

Originally Posted By: bill oxner

Fishing report please.

Don't fish
Posted By: FoxTrot

Re: GALVESTON EASTS???? - 07/13/16 05:34 PM

Originally Posted By: bill oxner

Fishing report please.

Don't fish

Really? Im heading out this wknd and was gonna play around on the jetties in the mornings.
Posted By: txmudder

Re: GALVESTON EASTS???? - 07/26/16 01:29 PM

Just got back from Galveston and Crystal Beach. Had a blast and the fishing was great. Went to Fish Tales and Gaidos on Galveston. They were both excellent. Also got a local recommendation of the Seafood Sandwich Shop on the west end of the island off Seawall Blvd. Best Shrimp Po Boy I have ever had. We ate at Scott's Landing in Crystal Beach right on the canal by the bay. Really good food and great location. I would highly recommend any of these restaurants.
Posted By: Nick1

Re: GALVESTON EASTS???? - 07/27/16 12:37 AM

Dang I just saw this thread. Next time go to the Cajun Greek on 61st. Local favorite and very good. Sometimes there's a line out the door and around corner at Shrimp and stuff. Willis G's also very good.
Posted By: PKnTX

Re: GALVESTON EASTS???? - 07/28/16 05:12 PM

OP has probably been and come home already but for breakfast try
ShyKatz Café. Get there early, small place and very popular
because it's very good.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum