Texas Hunting Forum

About Time for some GoGo Gumbo

Posted By: DQ Kid

About Time for some GoGo Gumbo - 07/18/15 01:58 AM

Thinking about hitting this wonderful cajun fare joint in Boyd, TX. Some of the best eats I've ever encountered.
Posted By: Cast

Re: About Time for some GoGo Gumbo - 07/18/15 03:06 PM

Don't forget a fat wallet. It is top drawer food.
Posted By: bigbob_ftw

Re: About Time for some GoGo Gumbo - 07/18/15 09:04 PM

One of these days...
Posted By: LonestarCobra

Re: About Time for some GoGo Gumbo - 07/19/15 05:33 PM

I like GoGo myself. I'm a tight wad, so our trips are few and far between.
Posted By: 4x4willie

Re: About Time for some GoGo Gumbo - 07/23/15 10:56 PM

Good eatin for sure
Posted By: twinbubba

Re: About Time for some GoGo Gumbo - 07/23/15 11:50 PM

I drove past that place for 6 years when I had a lease in Graham and never gave it a try. I wanted to but I always had guns in my truck and a trailer with Rhino behind the truck and there was no place to park where I could keep and eye on my rig.
Posted By: DQ Kid

Re: About Time for some GoGo Gumbo - 07/24/15 11:02 PM

Originally Posted By: twinbubba
I drove past that place for 6 years when I had a lease in Graham and never gave it a try. I wanted to but I always had guns in my truck and a trailer with Rhino behind the truck and there was no place to park where I could keep and eye on my rig.

TwinBubba I was the same way for 8 years going to Murray just SW of Graham. Finally went there earlier this Spring for my daugther's B-Day after hitting the Exotic Animal Sanctuary in Aurora (wonderful excursion). I have to say some of the tastiest and freshest eats I've ever had, well worth the hour long wait or so. It's BYOB so pack the ice chest with your favorite alcoholic beverage if need to. Go, you won't be disappointed.
Posted By: Franklin517

Re: About Time for some GoGo Gumbo - 08/23/15 01:13 AM

I've been wanting to check it out
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum