Texas Hunting Forum

Remote launcher

Posted By: bentman

Remote launcher - 08/19/16 12:19 PM

Is there a website that sells remote dummy launchers?
Posted By: TX_Diver

Re: Remote launcher - 08/19/16 01:04 PM

www.gundogsupply.com has a few different options if I remember right.
Posted By: BradyBuck

Re: Remote launcher - 08/19/16 01:48 PM

http://www.gundogsupply.com/retriev-r-trainer.html

I personally wanted a winger so I could also launch birds. I bought two ZingerWingers with the Dogtra RR releases from www.Zingerwinger.com
Posted By: houstonLBD

Re: Remote launcher - 08/19/16 01:48 PM

best one out there is the thunder launcher, IMO. I have the DT Systems Super Pro, I like that its light and easy to carry out in the field, but have a lot of misfires. Frustrating to walk out to set up a couple 100+ yard marks just to have them misfire, then need to walk back out again to inspect them. Bumper Boy is good, but they havent opened their doors with the new company since closing shop. You'll pay a good price for the thunder launcher, but its worth it. my mother in law just bought 2 5-shooters and those are pretty sweet.
Posted By: bentman

Re: Remote launcher - 08/19/16 01:56 PM

What about used remote launchers
Posted By: BradyBuck

Re: Remote launcher - 08/19/16 02:02 PM

Originally Posted By: bentman
What about used remote launchers

Check the classifieds at http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/...or-collectibles
Posted By: TX_Diver

Re: Remote launcher - 08/19/16 03:24 PM

Thunder launchers are nicer in that you can launch multiple marks without having to go out there each time. The tradeoff is that you lose the ability to launch dokkens or actual ducks.

Buddy just picked up two 10 Thunder Launchers and they are pretty sweet!
Posted By: Leonardo

Re: Remote launcher - 08/19/16 04:25 PM

I have a 5 shooter Thunder Launcher and use it 4 to 5 times a week. I have 2 wingers but fixing to purchase a second 5 shooter for running multiple marks. Reloading the wingers is just more trouble than its worth.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum