Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for a home for a lab male

Posted By: Nitronx898

Looking for a home for a lab male - 03/21/16 03:16 AM

1.5 old male lab needs a new home. This is my neighbors across the strew from me dog and he is looking to give him away to a good home. The boy is 17 and graduates this year and does not have time to mess with him and give the time he needs. He is a very smart puppy and has been trained for hunting. He comes over to my house and wants attention from me and will sit and fetch and even loads in back of my truck when told. My neighbor can not keep him in the back yard. Not so much that he excapes but mostly from having a crappy fence. If he stays out much longer the dog catcher will pick him up and he or I wants that. This is the text Kody sent me on the dog.

Hey mr will it's Kody he's a full black lab about a year and a half old he's cut,chipped, has pappers from breeder and everything. He can get 2 bumpers at a time but havnt worked with him in about 3 months..

Text me at 832-729-6795 for picture that I have.
Thanks Wil
Located in Crosby, east side of Houston

Re: Looking for a home for a lab male - 03/21/16 06:55 AM

Looks like a new home might have been found for this puppy. If things change I'll let y'all know
Posted By: _Lee

Re: Looking for a home for a lab male - 03/23/16 01:59 AM

Good job trying to find a home for that pup, it's sad how many dogs end up in the pound or put down.
Posted By: luke0872

Re: Looking for a home for a lab male - 03/23/16 03:29 AM

as said above! you're a good man for trying to find him a new home
Posted By: Angie B

Re: Looking for a home for a lab male - 03/23/16 10:35 PM

Find out who his breeder is and contact them. They will take the dog back.

Angie

Re: Looking for a home for a lab male - 03/24/16 12:19 PM

Dog has found a new home.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum