Texas Hunting Forum

Chocolate male hunting lab with good pedigree for stud service

Posted By: jrbuck2015

Chocolate male hunting lab with good pedigree for stud service - 10/31/15 11:50 PM

I have a finished 2 1/2 year old female chocolate hunting lab that I want to breed with a like chocolate male, preferably not too far from the DFW metroplex. Lucy started her training at 6 weeks old, on her own accord, by following my yellow male hunting lab. Unfortunately Buck has been neutered. At 9 months she went to a professional trainer for force breaking. She already knew hand signals, whistle commands, and blind retrieves. My trainer of 30 years wasn't fond of chocolates, but after having her for 2 months, said that she was in the top 2 or 3 retrievers that he had ever trained. A client of his offered $5,000 for her, after seeing her work, but she is not for sale. If you have a good hunting chocolate with good pedigree and health, please give me contact info, as well as info on male. Thanks THF hunting aficionados!
Posted By: triggerbowtx

Re: Chocolate male hunting lab with good pedigree for stud service - 11/02/15 03:01 PM

is your dog on hunting lab pedigree? i would love to see her pedigree. Thanks.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum