Texas Hunting Forum

Anyone interested in a beautiful place in Ellis County for sale?

Posted By: stephenme

Anyone interested in a beautiful place in Ellis County for sale? - 07/16/18 03:27 AM

I'm selling my place near Maypearl TX. 4k sqft 3 bed/3bath home. Produce great deer every year. Driveway is 1/8 of a mile long all concrete. Gated entry way with pipe fence and crossed fenced. Has a deep water saltwater pool about 100 yards from house with a pool house. 33 acres with one of the prettiest limestone creeks you'll ever see. Stock pond with channel cat and blue gill. Water well feeds the livestock barn, working pens, pool and pool house, house can be ran on city water or well. This is a must see place if you're wanting to live 45mins south of Dallas or Ft. Worth or 1hr north of Waco. The amount of deer is crazy. Not uncommon to have up to 15 in the front yard at once. Has a full size basketball court, tennis court and volleyball court. Well over $100k dollars in exterior concrete as well. I can send pics, or your welcome to come see once I finish the re-model. I will list for sale by owner by mid-August. Will list at $735k.

Re: Anyone interested in a beautiful place in Ellis County for sale? - 07/25/18 02:54 AM

Up

Re: Anyone interested in a beautiful place in Ellis County for sale? - 08/08/18 10:08 PM

Let's sell this place. Remodel almost complete, looks sharp!

I can email pics, etc...or available to start showing it!
Posted By: Dan S.

Re: Anyone interested in a beautiful place in Ellis County for sale? - 09/07/18 10:40 PM

Could you sent pictures to coyote268@sbcglobal.net I live in California but am seriously considering getting the hell out of here
Posted By: 68rustbucket

Re: Anyone interested in a beautiful place in Ellis County for sale? - 09/07/18 11:45 PM

There’s an import tax on migrating Californians. bolt

Re: Anyone interested in a beautiful place in Ellis County for sale? - 09/09/18 01:05 AM

Dan S. Be happy to send you photos. I'll gather new photos up tomorrow and send to you! Thank you!
Posted By: kshorthairs

Re: Anyone interested in a beautiful place in Ellis County for sale? - 09/16/18 04:01 AM

Please send information to my email. I look forward to seeing, to have an understanding of what is on the market, for sale by owner. I will get it in front of my clients who may be looking for something similar. As always, if I can ever be of assistance, please call me. Thanks. -Brandon

Re: Anyone interested in a beautiful place in Ellis County for sale? - 10/02/18 03:24 AM

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted pictures. I haven't had time to mess with it. I'm listing with a realtor next week. He is having pictures taken Friday this week. I'll post when he sends them. Thanks!
Posted By: kshorthairs

Re: Anyone interested in a beautiful place in Ellis County for sale? - 10/02/18 05:00 AM

Sounds good. I’ll be on the look out.

Re: Anyone interested in a beautiful place in Ellis County for sale? - 10/08/18 08:28 PM

Hope this works for photos

https://youtu.be/mVunf_m0mGI

http://www.viewshoot.com/tour/524BeeCreekSchoolHouseRd_Grandview_TX_76050_612_46716.html

Re: Pictures and video added Anyone interested in a beautiful place in Ellis County for sale? - 10/08/18 08:35 PM

Pictures and video added

Re: pictures added Anyone interested in a beautiful place in Ellis County for sale? - 10/08/18 09:45 PM

Pictures added
Posted By: Mr. T.

Re: pictures added Anyone interested in a beautiful place in Ellis County for sale? - 10/09/18 12:43 PM

Very nice looking place.
Posted By: DQ Kid

Re: pictures added Anyone interested in a beautiful place in Ellis County for sale? - 10/09/18 01:04 PM

Looks like a lot invested in the living quarters from the still shots, any still shots of the land, topography to support the price?

Re: pictures added Anyone interested in a beautiful place in Ellis County for sale? - 10/09/18 08:10 PM

DQ kid, there should be several drone still pictures of the land and a video. I'd be happy to send others if need be. Please let me know, thanks!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum