Texas Hunting Forum

WEST TX ACREAGE FOR SALE - DICKENS/CROSBY CO.

Posted By: TX FLATLAND

WEST TX ACREAGE FOR SALE - DICKENS/CROSBY CO. - 01/25/18 08:37 PM

Property has been listed for a few years as a whole. With the lack of offers and consistent questions about selling off smaller acreage, we have decided to tract out the property.
Property is currently having a road cut through in order to access proposed tracts.

Location: 10.0 miles West of Spur on FM 2794 and south on CR 405 or 7.1 Miles East of the White River Marina on FM 2794 and south on CR 405
ENTRANCE Coordinates: 33°27'16.5"N 101°00'14.3"W

Proposed Tracts are based on Fence lines, negotiable to changing tracts, but it will be a first come first serve scenario.

TRACT A- Approx 315 Acres – Lots of mesquite and cover. Rolling hills and most undulation on the property.
$950/acre – negotiable

TRACT B – Approx 125 Acres – Dry Land wheat, mostly flat with a small section of cover on the NW side of the tract.
$950/Acre – negotiable

TRACT C – Approx 210 Acres – Dry Land wheat, contains the only well on the property. Feeds 3 concrete tanks. (2 in tract D)
$1000/Acre - negotiable

TRACT D – Approx 1100 Acres – Sandy Shinnery
$800/Acre- negotiable

TRACT E – Approx 740 Acres – Sandy Shinnery (Crosby/Dickens County line runs through this Tract) which means multiple tags for hunters
$800/Acre

TRACT D/E do not have a fence separating the two tracts. So these could be adjusted and negotiated as needed. Also entrance available off 261 for these two tracts.

The property has not been hunted much. The rancher just got off Dec 31, and should make it easier to show and sell. He was also the only one to hunt.
Each time I have been out to the property, I have seen Coyotes, Hogs, Deer, Quail, Dove, and A TON of TURKEY.

Also last year in Dickens County this 204 7/8” was dropped.
http://www.texasbuckregistry.com/Profile.aspx?DeerId=1036#sthash.TnaGmIqq.dpbs

Fences are Fair to Good. No work currently needed on them.

Water is good, only one well, little jippy.

Minerals are not included at this price. There is 50% of the minerals negotiable, but each tract has different ownership in minerals.

Please serious inquiries can be PMed. I do not own the property, I am the listing agent and licensed REALTOR in the State of Texas.

ATTACHED TRACT PHOTOS - YELLOW LINE IS ROAD BEING CUT IN

Thanks,
Josh Putman
REALTOR - OWNER - FLATLAND REALTY

Re: WEST TX ACREAGE FOR SALE - DICKENS/CROSBY CO. - 01/29/18 04:56 PM

ALSO, NO HUNTING LEASE AVAILABILITY AT THIS TIME OR OWNER FINANCE ON THE LAND.

LAND IS FOR SALE ONLY.

Thanks,
Josh

Re: WEST TX ACREAGE FOR SALE - DICKENS/CROSBY CO. - 02/03/18 02:27 PM

bump
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum