Texas Hunting Forum

Wanted: West Texas Deer Lease

Posted By: midlandjp

Wanted: West Texas Deer Lease - 08/31/17 06:50 PM

Unfortunately, I am looking for a new deer lease. The owner of lease I am on just died and the son wants to sell the ranch so we have been kicked out. I know it is going to be tough finding one this late but hopefully there is something out there.

I am looking for a year-round whitetail lease within a 2 hour drive of Midland for 1 or 2 hunters(another guy on the lease may want to join depending on what is available). Would like to have electricity at camp and be family friendly (I have 2 young sons that love hunting and being outdoors).

Please let me know if you have something available or if you know of someone that may. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Joe
Posted By: GodsCreationTaxidermy

Re: Wanted: West Texas Deer Lease - 09/04/17 02:00 AM

I have a lease in Childress that I will let go of. It's on 4000 acres with 4 other hunters. You will have approximately 900 acres to yourself . Lease includes a brand new protein feederand a new corn feederalong with 2 new cameras. There is also a house included with 5 bedrooms. And two showers. Price is $2500 . You can call me at 817-757-9192. Mark
Posted By: therancher

Re: Wanted: West Texas Deer Lease - 09/07/17 04:45 PM

Pm sent
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum