Texas Hunting Forum

alaska remote cabins for lease

Posted By: Alaska drop camp

alaska remote cabins for lease - 11/29/16 06:04 PM

Hello,
I have two remote cabins for lease in alaska for the purpose of hunting moose, caribou and black bear there is also excellent fishing for salmon and lake trout along with northern pike and other species. both cabins are surrounded by state land they have fully equip kitchens, beds, wood stoves and boats for traveling up and down the water ways and fishing, all you need to bring is food and hunting gear, one cabin has several bait sites set up for black bear hunting, they will each sleep 4 people comfortably. the first cabin is on beautiful chandalar lake on the south side of the brooks range, the second one is on the south side of the alaska range on Alexander creek.

for more info and pictures you can e-mail me at ryanchandalarlake@gmail.com

Re: alaska remote cabins for lease - 12/02/16 07:40 PM

Posted By: leswad

Re: alaska remote cabins for lease - 12/03/16 06:34 AM

Is this the same area Glenn Villeneuve is at? How hard is it to get there? How much?
Posted By: Corbin Foster

Re: alaska remote cabins for lease - 12/04/16 06:44 PM

Curious about the transportation part also

Re: alaska remote cabins for lease - 12/06/16 07:22 PM

yes, same area, lol you have to fly in in the summer and winter time you can take a 65 mile snowmachine trail from cold foot, For short term rentals during hunting season it is $200 a day per person, if you are wanting it for a longer term, i will make you a better day rate.
I also have one on the south side of the alaska range, same price
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum