Texas Hunting Forum

LF Family Lease 2017 forward within a couple hours of Lubbock

Posted By: Nakraik

LF Family Lease 2017 forward within a couple hours of Lubbock - 11/22/16 08:49 PM

This one is a long shot, but never know unless you try...

Looking for a family lease to include Myself, My wife, children, and my father within a couple hours of Lubbock.
The main Hunters will be myself, and my wife. My father is getting on in years, has had two heart attacks, and can't handle a whole lot of the hunting trips my wife and I do. I have five children, one who has joined the Navy, and is leaving in July. of the Younger four, only one is of an age and shooting capability that I would put on deer. The three youngest are eight, and ten, and I usually keep them on small game and pigs.

Like everyone else, I am not looking to break the bank. With five kids, and another potentially on the way, you can imagine funds for this are tight. I am also not looking to take advantage of anyone either, and am willing to work a couple weekends a month, as well as put the family to work as well.

If you have any questions, or an opportunity, please inbox me, and I will respond as able.
Posted By: Nakraik

Re: LF Family Lease 2017 forward within a couple hours of Lubbock - 11/23/16 03:08 PM

Bump.

I guess I should also mention, I am not interested in a "shoot anything that moves" lease. If there are a bunch of other hunters on the lease that do this, I'll pass. I want something with deer management in mind...However pigs get a KAOS status (Kill Any On Sight), as do coyotes...
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum